Wounds

Marinette sobbed helplessly into her hands, unable to care that Chat Noir was sitting across from her and examining the broken bluenette with worried features. He wrapped his arms gently around her waist, as to not brush up against her wounds, and pulled her close and into his lap. His chin rested atop her head and he let out a heavy sigh as he deeply thought about what she'd told him.

The girl waiting patiently for his response, not really expecting one at all. But the leather clad blonde broke the silence. "Maybe.." Gain your composure Adrien! Yes, you like her, but she likes someone else! He reprimanded himself as he paused. "..Maybe I can help you get this boy." He managed to choke out. He'd always liked the clumsy, talented, intelligent, and creative girl who sat behind him in class. The girl who lost all composure around him and stuttered when she spoke. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, sweeter than the desserts within her bakery.

"Help..?!" Marinette blurted out after processing the thought. It was only when she tried to scramble away that she'd realized Chat had been cuddling her the whole time. The flustered and blushing girl pried the boys hands off her as she cried out in pain from the impact her sudden jolt had on her wounds.

Chat immediately retreated his grip on her and caught her before she face planted into her flooring. "Are you okay?" He carefully and quickly helped her up before noticing a gash had opened up again and blood was beginning to gush down her back.