"Well, I'm hanging out with this guy." I say.

"Oh cool, wait who?!?" He asks. I laugh.

"You!" I say.

"Oh yeah." He says laughing.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" I ask.

"Um, it's not important?" He says.

"Please!"

Garroth's P.O.V

She looks at me. I think of something else.

"Do you like pizza?" I ask. Her eyes go wide.

"YES!!!! I love it!" She says. I laugh.

"Your too funny."

"Garroth can I ask you Somthing?" She asks.

"Yeah sure." What is she gonna ask?

"Do you remember right before I left for Scaleswind. I disappeared. I was um...kidnapped by a werewolf tribe. I had a dream, you were in it. The prince said I disappeared I thought it might be part of my magicks. Do you remember that, at all?" She asks. Her eyes looking at me intensely. I remember that. I thought it was a dream too.

"Y-yeah, I thought it was a dream. What I said I-" she cuts in.

"I get it, it wasn't really you-" she starts.

"No! I-i mean it was me. I thought it was a dream." I say.

"O-oh I should go." She says. I can see tears. She runs. I've ruined everything once again.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I ran, and I ran. I finally make it to a clearing through the forest near our house. I'm crying, I feel so bad. Laurence, Garroth, and Travis they all said they loved me. This can't be real. I said I loved Laurence, I thought he meant it differently. I feel a cold hand on my back, familiar. I turn behind me and see a girl. I know her, it's Elizabeth! She was my friend in Meteli. She has her blue black hair in a high ponytail.

"Liz?!?" I ask?

"Hey, are you ok?" She asks.

"I don't know, but don't worry! Why are you here?" I ask.

"I'm moving here!" She says.

"Really! That's great!" I say.

"Yeah, I'm going to Pheonixdrop high." She say. I suck in.

"We have a field trip, Monday." I say.

"Man, I have really good timing." We both laugh. She a witch, she has water magicks. Maybe she knows Somthing about how to make Madi in check.

"Hey, your a water witch right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm an elemental witch." She says.

"Oh yeah." I say, I totally forgot that! Wow I'm an idiot.

"Why?" She asks.

"Well, there's this girl who goes to our school she's a fire witch." I say.

"What's her name?" She asks.

"Madi-" I start.

"Madi Oakwood?" She asks.

"You know her?" I ask.

"We were friends when we were younger then our differences got between us, she had an outburst but I blocked it. Her family sent her away after that..." She says.

"Oh, that's sad. How exactly did you block her?" I ask.

"Well, I'm kinda a water elemental so I just burst some water at her. It hurt, but snapped her out." She says.

"Why did you move?" I ask.

"Hey! I should be asking! Why were you crying?" She asks.

"You first!" I say.

"Fine, I had a HORRIBLE outburst." She says.

"There's these guys they say all said that they- they loved me. We're in high school, it can't be. They are all really sweet, and if I choose one. I'll hurt the others." I say.

"Oh, who? Are they cute?" She asks.

"LIZ!" We both start laughing.

"Aphmau, age doesn't matter. If they really love you, they'll let you be with the one who you like." She says.

"Y-yeah I guess." I say.

"Anyway let's go to my house!" She says. She leads me to a neighborhood not too far away from my house. Her house is dark blue. We go inside, it's filled with potions, and most everything is blue or white. It's really pretty.
"I like it." I say.

"Like it? I love it!" She says excitedly. Everything is unpacked.

"Why is everything unpacked?" I ask.

"I got into town a few hours ago." She says.
"I should go home, I need to pack...for the trip. It's a week long." She nods her head and gets out a suitcase.

"I'll pack too! Buh-bye!" She says. Then I start walking home. I get home and pack. Then I take my shower and get in bed. I'll see Garroth tomorrow, I feel really bad.