Chapter 37

~⌚️~

It's finally time for my second detention of my high school career. This is going to be fun. I walk into Mrs.Redman's room to see that Cameron is not here yet. I'm not surprised he is probably going to make one of his big entrances.

I have mixed emotions about Cameron because even after everything that happened recently I still can't stop thinking about all the great moments we had. Like when he saved me when I was drugged. We have a lot of good memories.

I don't know if I believe Cameron or Maddy. Maddy claims that he is using me, but would he really do all the things he did if he was using me? I don't know who to believe. I get lost in my thoughts as I sit down at a desk.

I look out the window as a breeze hits my arm and I feel goosebumps take over my arm. I get distracted when I see a bird fly across the field outside.

I hear a sneaker make a noise as it hits the floor and my head automatically turns. My eyes meet with Cam's. He sits at the desk right next to me of course.

Mrs.Redman looks up from the test she is grading and says "Nice of you to show up Mr.Watters."

He answers "Anytime." As we have full on eye contact because he turns to look at me.

I look down. He keeps his eyes stuck on me. I can tell because I can see him in the corner of my eye.

I roll my eyes at him.

~⌚️~

So time is passing and he looks like he is thinking. Every now and then we find our eyes lock together for an awkward second or two.

Mrs.Redman starts to stand up. Cam and I look at each other and then look at her.

She opens her mouth and says "I just have to make a copy of this real quick. I'll be right back. I hope you guys can control yourselves enough not to move."

"Won't be a problem." I say very softly.

"Yeah. What she said." Cameron answers.

Her body wasn't even fully out the door before Cameron stands up and stands over my desk.

He looks down at me and says "Sophie you know we need to talk. I thought everything was good with us. Then your "friend" Maddy had to ruin things cause she's jealous."

"Mad..." I begin to say.

"Who are you really going to believe?" He asks me.

"I don't know what to think. This is all really confusing." I answer.

"You have to let me help you figure it out then." He says.

"Meaning...?" I laugh.

"I have to take you on a date. A real date." He says.

"Cam..." Leaves my lips as we hear Mrs.Redman coming back.

All I'm thinking is perfect timing Mrs.Redman. I have no idea what I was going to say.

Cameron hurries back to his seat. Looking at me trying to mouth words that rudely gets interrupted when Mrs.Redman decides to cough as if she is dying which made us jump.

Well at least I know I have time to think about what I should say. Let's just hope Mrs.Redman doesn't wander outside the classroom again.

I see Cam pull out his phone and all I'm thinking is great let's see what he's going to do.

I have my phone in my pocket, but I don't think I should take it out because I'm in enough trouble as it is. I know he isn't going to text me. He should know I wouldn't answer.

~⌚️~

More time passes and all of a sudden I see 3 guys knock at the door and say "...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note~ The cliffhangers are coming back !!! I know you guys love them. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you did don't forget to vote and comment!!! I'll try to get back into my normal updating routine. It's just been hard lately. I'll try to make the chapters longer too. Sorry for this short one.

Can asked Sophia on a date? What??

Thoughts on Maddy?

Thoughts on Sophia?

Thoughts on Cam?

What should their date be like ? (I'll read your ideas and if I like one I'll use it!!!) (if they have one 😉)