Oh Shit Part 2

Kris POV's

I feel really bad for what I said to Julian I mean I was stupid to say something like that to him I was just really mad but that doesn't give me the right to say that me so I'm going upstairs to try to apologize IF he wants to hear it. He was sitting on bed with his back facing me "Ju" I whispered "What?" he asked aggressively "I'm sorry I don't mean to say that to you I was just upset that yo....." I said but he cut me off "Listen I don't want to hear it cuz if my apologies aren't shit to you then why fuck are you're apologies even worth it" he said I walked up to the bed and got on it sat next him "Baby can please listen to me" I begged "I don't  give fuck what have to say Kris!" he yelled he got up walked to out the bedroom I followed him "Can you just listen to me please" I begged he turned around to me "I don't care!" he yelled tears rolled down from my eyes "Fine Julian then of you don't give a fuck about what I say then fine you don't have to keep saying it and rubbing it my face and try to make me feel like I'm bad person I said I was sorry ok I didn't mean it ok I'm sorry Julian I'm sorry" I said crying I ran upstairs and Julian followed me he grabbed me by my arm "C'mere" he said "No" I said crying "Kris please" he begged I walked to him and he pulled into a hug I briered my face into his neck "I'm sorry" I said "No baby I'm sorry I shouldn't listen to you instead of being an asshole" he said we pulled back from the hug he wiped my tears with his thumbs "Just be carefully what you say next time iight" he said "Iight" I said.

Hey guys sorry to say this but this story is officially over it was good times and bad times so I'm gone BYE!!!!