Chapter 18 We're Back!!!:(

(Few Days Later)

Kris POV's

I'm finally out of that hospital with those doctors and nurses coming to check on me every minute like let me sleep. Anyway I'm glad to be back to my husband, son, and my new baby boy. "Look at my baby boy" I said in baby voice while holding him "Yeah he looks just me" Julian said "Yeah with that peanut head" I said then he popped me on my butt "Stop" I whinnied "Girl hss" he said so he kissed me "Ok let me put the baby down before we start something that we can't finish" I said "Alright" he said having a big smirk on his face as I put the baby back in it's crib my phone rang it but I didn't look at the caller ID "Hello" I said "Well hello baby" the person said "Who is this?" I asked "Don't play baby you know who this is" the person said then I started to know it was "Samuel" I said "It's me baby"he said "Listen here Samuel Kirk Burton I don't want to be have no relationship with you that stuff that you pulled at the gym was overboard, stupid, and wrong so don't call, text, or do anything that has me in it at all iight " I said with a attitude "Iight I see you but you will regent it......." he said and the phone went dead "Yo babe who was that you were talking to?" Julian said peeking into the room "Special K" I said "I thought you said that you wasn't talking to him anymore" Julian said crossing his arms "I wasn't but he just called my phone talking about I'll regent and all type of stuff" I said "Regent what?" he asked "I know right" I said "Look babe don't worry about him I'm not going to let him come near our family if he tries he'll have to go throw me" he said "Thanks Ju" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

Langston POV's

I'm at home alone while Chanel is taking the girls shopping. Anyway I watching TV in the bedroom upstairs and all sudden I hear some noises but I hope it just it's my imagination so I grabbed the remote and walked downstairs slowly and when I turned the corner I saw "Tisha" I said confused "Hey Lang" she said as I got a good look at her I saw that she had on some lingerie with heels "What are doing and what are you wearing?" I asked and took the dish towels and tried to cover her "Oh do you like it it's all for you" she said walking to me "Listen here if I told you once I told you twice leave me alone!" I yelled (SLAM) we heard we turned around and saw Chanel, Lisa, and Keisha.

Chanel POV's

Lisa, Keisha, and I walk into the house and see Lang with some thot in lingerie and heels "Girls go upstairs" I said "Babe this is not what it looks like" Langston said "Oh I know what it looks like see here what it looks like Ms. Thot over here is trying to push up Lang when he has 2 children and a wife but Lang says no I don't want you but right know I'm about to give you a 5 to 10" I said "What's a 5 to 10?" Tisha asked "5 to 10 minutes to square up for beat down" I said while taking off her earrings and putting her hair in a ponytail "Oh well we don't have to do this" Tisha said while trying to leave "Oh yes we are" I said and punch her, slap her around, and kick out of the house and yelled "Don't ever come back you dirty hoe!!!" I yelled "Whoa babe how did you know what happen?" Langston asked "Cuz 1.I know that you will never cheat on me 2. By me knowing you for 4 years if you were cheating on me you will all up on her" I explained "True true thanks babe" Langston said and kissed me.

Day-Day POV's

"Lexis stop touching me and leave me alone" I said "Oh you didn't want me to leave you alone when I was making out with" she said "That's because I was stupid to be with someone like you who is hoeish and stupid like you know you can step" I said pointing to the door "You can't kick me out of here this is a public property" she said "But I bet me wife can" I said "Fine but I'll make you a mine ether way" she said and left know y'all wondering what's that about see I'm at the gym lefting weights and Lexis is all up me so I just told her to step man I don't know how much longer I'm take this but who cares as long as I got God and me family I'm straight.