Chapter 3 Meet The Ranger$

Kris POV's

While I was at Social Studies this light skinned boy kept staring at me then like 1 minute later someone pass me a note and it read (Kris) and I'm like who sent me this note let me just read it to get it over with and it said "Dear Kris, I hope that you have been noticed that I have been staring at you for the past 2 hours and want you to know that you are very pretty" From Julian.

Wow I was amazed and I felt special not retarded special but special. So after class I walked up to him to tell him I thank him a lot for that and I never had a guy write me something like that and he said " Your Welcome" he said. "Hey do you want sit with me at lunch?" he said."Sure" I said.

(At Lunch)

At lunch I sat where Julian ask me to sit with him and I saw Chanel and Iris sitting their with some boys. "Hey Chanel and Iris!" I said soo surprisingly. "Hey!" they both said surprisingly. While we both where induced each other the bell rang that means it time to go to our next classes only couple more classes and it will be time to go home.

(After School)

While Chanel, Iris, and I was walking to the car The Ranger$ already bet us to the car. "Why are y'all at our car?" I said confused. "We decided that we should give each other our phone numbers." Day-Day said. "Ok!"we girls all said.

(At Home)

Now since we all had The Ranger$ numbers we where all talking to each other and it was pretty fun.