Chapter 10 Iris Party!!!:)

Day-Day POV's

Langston, Julian, Chanel, and Kris and the children was her too planning Iris party at the house and she is going to be here any minute. "SURPRISE!!!!!" we all yelled nearly scared her half to death. "You guys did this for me?" she said surprised "Yeah babe all for you Happy Birthday baby" I said and kissed her passionately "Thank you baby" she said while crying and hugged me "Ok lay off the kisses and hugs now let's party!" Kris said and turned on the music and we was jamming to Schoolboy Q and Kendrick Lamar Collard Greens.

Collard greens che che che could by anything drop that OH!!!

Man we danced and sing for about an hour then it was time for the cake Chanel got the cake and we all gather around and we sang "Happy Birthday To Ya Happy Birthday To Ya!!!!!" we all sang it was beautiful I always cried. After that Iris blew the candles and I went by Iris and kissed her on the cheek " Happy Birthday baby" I whispered in her ear.

(The Next Day)

Langston POV's

I woke up next to Chanel shaping her nails in bed while watching a video on her phone so I kissed her neck and said. "Good morning love" I said "Good morning Lang" she said "What you watching?" I said "Just a funny video from Rickey Thompson" she said "Why you ask and no Lang he is gay" she said "Oh ok" I said "You hungry?" she said " Then a mug" I said. She went downstairs and went to check on the girls but they was still sleep so good. "How about I cook breakfast and you just chill out" I said wrapping my arms around her waist "Ok fine" she said walking to the couch and turned on the TV

(5 minutes later)

Chanel POV's

I was watching TV and Lang said "The food is ready" he said then I walked over to the table and I got to say Lang throw it down I mean he made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage "Dang!! babe you throw it down!" I said surprised "Well you know how I do" he said blushing "Thank you babe"I said and kissed on the cheek. After I that I got my grub on I went in the shower then played with the girls.

Kris POV's

Today I'm going over to Chanel and Lang's house so I can see the girls. When I got there I rang the doorbell and Lang answer the door in a RGOKY shirt and some basketball shorts "Hey Lang!" I said surprised "Sup Krissy Kris" he said "I told you to stop calling me that" I said annoyed "Shut up and get in the house" he commanded. I walked in the house and saw Chanel was playing the girls in the living room "Hey Girl!" I said surprisingly "Hey Krissy Kris!"she said "Why do you guys keep calling me that!?" I said annoyed "Girl stop acting like Iris" she said "I'm not acting like Iris" I said "Yes you are whinnying all the time" she said "Whatever" I said. It was fun playing with the girls for about an hour then I went home to Julian.

Julain POV's

Man I woke up and Kris was gone I looked everywhere so I'm just wait her for here on the couch watching TV then she walked in and I'm very curious where she has been "Where you been Kris?" I said sounding curious with my arms cross "Oh! I just went to Chanel and Lang's house to play with the girls" she said "Oh really" I said stepping closer to her "Yeah" she said then I kissed her I pick her up like bridal style and we went up stairs and I made love to my wife.