Chapter 6 Adult Life

Julian POV's

It's been 2 months later everything's fine we all have our family's me and Kris have a son named Charles Dexter Goins. Langston had 2 baby twin girls named Lisa Jean Higgins and Keisha Alexandra Higgins. Then Day-Day and Iris had a son and daughter name Peru Omar Blanks and Isis Kin Blanks. So everybody got their life but don't worry the Ranger$ still together.

Kris POV's

I'm just watching TV then I just got a text from Julian.

*Text Convo*

MyHusband: Wyd?

Wifey: Nothing watching TV. What you want?

MyHusband: Well tonight we are going to the club you wanna come?

Wifey: I don't no what about the Charles?

MyHusband: I can just drop them off at my mom's.

Wifey: K I'll go.

MyHusband: Great!! Where something pretty too.

Wifey: Whatever Ju love you!!

MyHusband: Love you too!!!

(At The Club)

Iris POV's

When I walked in the club with Day-Day I saw Kris and Chanel. "What's up!" I yelled walking to them "Iris!" they both yelled and hugged me "So what y'all been doing?" Chanel said then me and Day-Day looked at each other and said " Nothing just chilling laying in the cut!!" we both said then we all laughed. Then are song came on Kendrick Lamar Alright we all got on the dance floor and started dancing and singing the song.

Uh when I wake up I recgonize you looking at me for pay cut my homies looking at me from the face down!!!!!!!

Chanel POV's

After we danced I was looking for Langston then I found him talking to some girl at the bar and giving her those flirty eyes then I walked up to him and say " Hope you having fun with your new wife!" then I walked away mad as ever I went outside to cool down and get away from Langston but he just follow me there. "What is your problem!!" he said with attitude "Why you gettiing a attitude I should mad since you cheating on me!!" I said with an attitude "What!!" he said looking confused " Yeah I saw you talking to that girl and you give her those eyes!" I said angrily "What eyes!" he said confused "Don't play with me Langston Alexander Higgins you gave her those flirty eyes that you always give me!!" I said angrily "Babe I wasn't giving her those eyes baby that was because she kept talking and I was getting irritated and baby I will never cheat in you never in my life I love you." he said " I love you too." I said then he kissed me passionately and hugged. Man why will I ever think Langston will cheat on me I love that man soo much where I don't won't to lose him.

Make sure you will comment and vote BYE!!!!!