Chapter 16 Part 2

Previously

(Phone Convo)

Krissy: I need to talk to you it's real important

Ju: Ok what is it?

Krissy: I think I might be pregnant

Ju: Really that's great now we have 2 children

Krissy: Yeah but it doesn't feel good at all

Ju: But that just a normal anyway how long have you been pregnant?

Krissy: About 2 weeks

Ju: Ok we can just go the doctor tomorrow

Krissy: Alright ily

Ju: Ily too

Krissy: Bye

Ju: Bye

(End Of Convo)

(The Next Day)

Julian POV's

I'm at the doctor's room right now with Kris she is sitting on the bed I'm excited that she is pregnant with my second child. "Alright Mrs. Goins what seems the problem" Dr.Brewer asked "Well lately I have been throwing up and I'm losing weight and I think I'm pregnant" I said "Ok here's a cup so you can pee in it" Dr.Brewer.

(1 minute later)

I came back with the cup and he doctor took the cup to run a test when the doctor came back she said "Well it's seems that your pregnant" Dr. Brewer said "That's great" Julian said "Ok well I see you guys later bye" Dr. Brewer said "Ok bye" me and Julian said.

(At Ju & Krissy House)

"Ok everybody listen up!!!" I yelled "Ok me and Julian have some great news I"m pregnant with a baby" Kris said "Well congrats" Chanel said "Thank you" Kris said "So what y'all name it?" Langston asked "Well it's still kind of early but we'll let you know" I said "Man that's great I really feel happy for you" Day-Day said "Hey it not like this is our first time cuz you know I be stroking" I said everybody started to laugh "That's nasty" Kris said while hitting me softly. After we gave the news we just all talk and everybody went home leaving Charles, Kris, the baby , and me. "Hey Charles you happy that you getting a new baby sister or brother?" I asked "Yeah so I can beat they up" he said "Boy if you put one hand on that baby I'm knock you out" Kris said with and attitude "Chill mama I'm just playing dang" Charles said "Hey you listen to your mother and also take care of your baby brother or sister make sure that you protect them I know that's suppose to be our job too but we can't be there all the time so just take care of him iight" I explained "Yeah thanks pops" he said then he went up to his room "Julian Alexander Goins I never heard you talk like that in years" Kris said with a smile "That's because I was saving it for the right time" I said smiling "Well you pick the right time to say it" Kris said "Now come here and give a kiss" I said "Ok" she said and gave me a passionately kiss.