Chapter 8

Langston POV's

Man I'm trying to changing Lisa and Keisha diaper and I can't get it right maybe if I call Chanel down she can do it for me. "Babe!!!!!!" I yelled "What!!?" she yelled "Can you help me with the girls diapers!?" I yelled "Yeah!!" she yelled and she came down stairs " You still don't know how to change they diapers?"  "Hey don't judge me just help me with the diapers"

Chanel POV's

As I was suppose to show Langston how to change the girls diapers. So I was in front of the changing table and Langston was behind me so I was talking and describing how to do it and after I was done I turned around he was gone I was looking everywhere but should of know he was in the bedroom watching TV "Well well well!" I said walking into the room and crossing my arms "Oh hey babe!" he said rushing to turn of the TV and standing up "Don't you babe me so you thought I was going to change the girls diapers but no Mr. Higgins your going to go down stairs and learn how to change the girls diapers right now!!!" I said with an attitude "But you change already change their diapers so that means I can watch TV" he said walking to the TV "No your not we can do it one Lisa's baby doll" I said with an attitude " Man" he said all depress.

(1 hour later)

"So now you get it?" I said "Yeah" he said sad "Why you all sad for?" I said curious "Because I missed the game" he said "Babe its okay"  "Babe today was the finals" he said " Thanks okay because I recorded it for you anyway" I said. Then he turned around and smiled at me and kissed and hugged me brooo!!!! tell you that man was happy. I love my Lang.