Chapter 13 After Problem :(

Kris POV's

I'm at Walmart with Chanel and Iris there helping me get Charles some new school clothes. "Wally wally wally wally wally wally wally world!" Chanel sang "She got her basket basket basket basket basket basket basket!" Iris sang "What's your name and your number girl ooooo!" I sang "Well I haven't heard somebody sing like that in forever" I turned around to see that it was my friend Samuel a.k.a. Special K. "Omg!" I said surprised "Hey Kris can I get a hug?" he said "Oh sorry it's been forever since I seen you" I said then I hugged him "Mmmmm" he said "What!" I said "You still got your booty too" he said "Hey back off I have a famous husband and a son now" I said "Ok who is this famous husband of yours? he said "His name is Julian" I said "Are you talking about Julian from The Ranger$?" he said "Yep" I said with an smile "Wow that's amazing" he said surprised "Yeah I know" I said "Hey let get your number so we talk again" he said "Ok" I said we exchange numbers and he left "Girl who was that?" Chanel asked "That was Samuel" I said "Special K Samuel" she said "Yeah" I said "Omg" Chanel and Iris said together "So what y'all talk about?" Iris asked "He just asked about my life and we just exchanged numbers" I said "Girl you better let Julian find out or he going to flip" Iris said "Girl he ain't find out watch" I said.

(The Next Day)

Julian POV's

Kris was sleep so was Charles then Kris phone rang and it said (Special K)

so I answer it.

(Phone Convo)

Julian: Who is this?

Special K: Who is this?

Julian: This is Kris's husband

Special K: Will can I talk to Kris?

Julian: 1. No you can't she sleep 2. Who are you

Special K: I'm her friend can I please talk to her?

Julian: Bro did you here me I told she can't talk right know because she sleep

Then I hung up as soon as I hung up Kris woke up "Who was that you were talking to?" she mumbled "Oh nobody just your boyfriend" I said "What are you talking about Ju?" she said looking confused "See now you want to play dumb so you don't know Special K" I said raising my voice " Look Ju he just my friend from New York that's all Ju nothing personal" she said "Well it better not be Kris because I love you and I don't want that dude calling you and to think that he is going to get some from you babe" I said "I know babe and I love you too baby.

Langston POV's

"Hold up chick what's your favorite song translated ok nights like this I fight like this I'm not man man I'm a God when I say thu thu thu chick that mean K-dot!!" Chanel yelled. Man Chanel was in the listen to Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q Collars Greens she been in there for an hour so I'm just go in there to see what's up. "Ahh! Lang get out!" she yelled "Girl what's taking you so I have to get in there too" I said with an attitude "Chill Lang I'm almost done" she said with an attitude "Babe how are you almost ready if you have your bra and underwear?" I asked "Well beauty just take time it doesn't happen" she said "Really" I said "Yes really" she said then I picked her up over my shoulder "Lang put me down!! she yelled and I threw on the bed and ran into the bathroom and locked the door she banging on the door yelling "Lang open the door I have to get my phone and my makeup!! she yelled so I just threw her stuff of the bathroom "Wow Lang you just going to throw my stuff out wow!?" she said "Yep!" I laughed "Fine!" she yelled.

(2hours)

Chanel POV's

So Lang just think that he going to throw my stuff out of the bathroom nooo honey!!! he got a another thang coming. "Hey babe I'm go to the store" I said "Ok" he said. I drove to Party City got me some fake blood and some makeup see I was thinking that I can prank him so I'm going pretend that I can be fnaf character (Five Night's At Freddy's) Yasss but I'm need Kris and Iris help too.

(At Chanel And Lang's House)

Iris POV's

So Lang, Ju, and Day are in the kitchen talking I'm sitting here with Kris then Chanel comes in and whispers in our ears "Come to upstairs with me" she said we all walked up the stairs she explains the plan to us. "Wait what you want us to do what" I said confused "I want you guys to pretend that you got killed plus to be also play a fnaf character too" Chanel said "Ok what about your kids?" Kris said "I drop then off at my mom's house so don't worry we got this" Chanel said "Ok then what characters are we?" I asked "Well I'm Mangle Kris is Foxy and Iris is Freddy" Chanel said pulling out the costumes "So what are we going do first?" I said "We going to cut the power" Chanel said pushing a big red lever down.

Day-Day POV's

Yo! I was just talking to Ju and Langston and all of sudden the power went out then we heard some creepy juke box music. "Alright girls y'all can stop know!!" I yelled "We goin be alright!!!" Julian yelled "Julian" I said " Sorry" Julian said then we heard another noise sounds like some dark creepy laugh "Bro I think we should get out of here" Langston said "Yea" Me and Julian said so we ran to the door but the door was locked "Man we never goin get out of here" Julian said whinnying "Ahh!!" we turned around to see what was screaming coming from and we saw Chanel dead on the floor with blood in her mouth running down her hand "Chanel!" Langston yelled he held her in arms "Come on man she's dead" Julian said "Ok" he said crying so we went upstairs and we footsteps and it look like 2 robotic looking animals coming our way so we tried to run but it was a another robotic animal was behind use "Got you!!" they said and it was Chanel, Kris, and Iris "What I thougt that you were dead Chanel" Langston said confused "No that's what you get for throwing my stuff and locking me out of the bathroom" Chanel said with an attitude "Man that stuff wasn't cool" Julian said "Yeah" I said so Lang, Ju, and me had a big smirk on our face "Wait what are you guys going to do?" Kris asked the girls was trying to run but we put them over our shoulders and threw in pool and said "That's what you get" we said. We all played in a pool and had a fun day.