Chapter 9 Iris Birthday!!!:)

Iris POV's

Today is my birthday and Day-Day is taking me to First Watch. As I was in the car we past by our old high school. "Hey babe do you remember how we met?" I said "Yeah I remember it like it was yesterday" he said

(Flashback)

Iris POV's

I was walking to class and I look down at my schedule and I accidentally bumped into someone and my stuff fell down the person helped my stuff up. Then when I looked up he was cute he was black with kind of big nostrils and braces. "Thanks for helping me"I said " Your welcome by the way my name Dashawn but everybody calls me Day-Day" he said and put his hand out and I shake it "Oh! yeah my name is Iris" I said "Nice to meet you Iris" he said "Nice to meet you too Day-Day" "So what class you got?" he said "Gym I'm trying to find it" I said "Well I'm going there so you can just follow me" he said "Ok" I said.

(At Gym)

When I was in gym the shorts are kind of shorty I tried pulling them down put it didn't work. Then we had to do a toe touch that's when my booty popping out for some reason I looked be twine my legs Day-Day was staring at my butt man!! after class he is going to get it yesss!!!

(End Of Flashback)

"Yeah! it was fun back in high school" Day-Day said "Mmmm yeah it was for you because you was looking at my booty at gym" I said with an attitude. "What!! I wasn't looking your butt" he said playing dumb "Don't play dumb with me Dashawn" I said with an attitude "Ok I was staring at your booty but it ain't your booty it's your beauty" he said then I laugh softly. By the time we got to First Watch it was closed. "Son of a gun!!" I said mad "What!?" he said confused "It's a word they used in 60's as a non-curse word" I explained "Oh!!" he said. So Day-Day just that he was going cook me a nice breakfast at home. See I love my Dashawn!!!!:)