Chapter 14 I Got 99 Problems But My Ex Ain't 1

Langston POV's

I'm in the studio writing my lyrics then all of a sudden I felt a kiss on my forehead I look up it's my ex Tisha you now the one Chanel whoop at the restaurant yep that's her. "What are doing here?" I asked "Just came here to see my Lang" she said while felling on my chest "Listen we broke up in high school before Chanel came along so how about you stay away from me and my family and exit" I said pointing to the door "Oh what I ain't good enough for you" she said getting an attitude "Tisha you have never been good enough for me all you did was cheat on me with dudes and also you trying the me and Lang are together roll when we are not so please exit or I'll have to call my wife and she can get you another beating and I know you don't want that" I said then she left "Finally" I said softly then got back to my writting my lyrics and went home to my wife.

(At Home)

"Omg!" I yelled "What's wrong with you?" Chanel asked "My ex kept calling my phone" I said irritated "Why she keep calling your phone?" she asked "Cuz I was done at the studio and she came up there right and started to play me Lang are together roll so I just told her out know she so call mad and keep blowing up my phone" I explained "Gimme your phone" she said and I gave it to her and Chanel had a lil talk with her.

Chanel POV's

I here auguring with Lang's ex on the phone.

(Phone Convo)

Chanel:Ok listen here Hoeisha stop calling my man's phone!!

Tisha: First of all who you calling a hoe!!

Chanel: Of course you I'm the only one I'm talking to plus you all over peoples man's when you know dang well they got somebody else!!

Tisha: You know what I'm just going stop talking to you because you wasting my time!!

Chanel: See you can't handle the truth!!

Tisha: Whatever bye

Chanel: Yeah bye Felicia

Then I hung up

"Thanks babe" Langston said kissing me on the cheek "Hey nobody ain't goin be all up on my man besides me" I said.

(The Next Day)

Kris POV's

Me and Julian at the gym I'm doing squats while I have my earphones in listen Kendrick Lamar Poe Mans Dreams then I feel somebody kiss my neck I turned around and I see Samuel :( "Samuel why are you here and why are you kissing me?" I asked "What I can't kiss my wife" he said "Woa what do you mean wife I'm not your wife I'm Julian Alexander Goins wife not Samuel Kirk Burton" I said "Well I can make you forget about him" he said smirking "No stop you need to leave a like right know or else" I said "Or else what" he said trying to put his hand on my waist "Stop!" I yelled then I saw Julian coming and he punched him and said "You ever touch my wife again I'll kill know get out here!!" he yelled "You okay" he asked I nodded my head "yes" and started to cry then ran to hug Julian.

Iris POV's

I'm was at home with Day-Day and the kids are sleep then Day-Day's phone rang it said (Lexis) who is Lexis "Hey babe who is Lexis?" I asked "Oh! that's just my my friend" he said "Just a friend" I said "Ok" I don't know who Day-Day thinks he's dealing with but I'm going to bottom of this "Yo babe I'm go to the store" I said "Ok" he said.

Day-Day POV's

While Iris was gone I called up Lexis so she can came over here.

(3 hours later)

Me and Lexis was on the couch making out then Iris came in she drop the groceries in shocked "Oh so is this your friend!!!" she yelled "I'm just go" Lexis said "Before you go I'm going ask you a question did you know that he had a wife and 2 children?" she asked "Well yes" Lexis said "Good" then Iris tooked her by the hair and hit like Sharkeisha and threw out the house "I have been married to you for 4 years and you do this me" Iris said "Babe I'm soo sorry" I said "You sorry it's going to take a lot more than sorry" Iris said "Babe please forgive me" I said taking her by the hand "Don't touch me!" she yelled snatching her hand back "Babe please" I said taking her by the hand again (SLAP) "What did you do that for?" I said "Don't play with me Dashawn Omar Blanks you know why I did" she said "Babe please just let me explain" I said (SLAP) "Explain you won't to explain when we meet in high school you made a promise to me you said we will be together forever and you will never cheat me plus the day of our marriage you took vows and you told me that you mean it!!" she yelled while crying and ran upstairs I followed her into the kids room "What are you doing?" I asked "More out my way Dashawn" she commended while holding the children "Baby what are.....I said but she cut me off "More!!!" she yelled I moved out the way and she took off in her car.

To be continued.....