Chapter 11 Problems

Langston POV's

"I'm getting really sick of you thinking that I'm cheating on you Chanel!!" I yelled "Well I wouldn't never think that if you wasn't talking and flirting with other females!!" she yelled. Me and Chanel are fighting because Madison showed me this fine girl from Instagram and I said "She fine then a mug" I said but apparently Chanel heard me and know we are here fighting. "You know what I don't have to take this I'm out of here!! she yelled and slammed the door behind her.

Chanel POV's

I'm so done with Langston talking and flirting with other girls I'm soo serious plus he can't even tell the truth and say babe I'm sorry I was talking and flirting that's all he had to say but nooo!!! he wants to play innocent soo I just going to calm down and relax.

Kris POV's

Julian has really been not paying any attention lately he has been looking at girls and all so I'm not going to just sit her let this go on I'm going to correct him on it just watch. "Hey babe do you get the feeling that nobody has been paying you an attention anymore?" I said "No" he said "Really because your doing the same!!" I yelled "What are talking about Kris" he said with an attitude "You know what I'm talking about you flirting with other girls and you be doing the stuff right in front of me like you don't even see me!!" I yelled "1st you need to lower your voice when you talking to me Kris!!" he said "Excuse me last time I remember you wasn't my daddy and you are just doing the same thing!!" I yelled "You now..... then Dexter came downstairs look like he was going cry "Why are my mommy and daddy fighting?" he said in his baby voice "Baby we are not fighting we are just trying to work some stuff and I love your mommy very much plus you now you just gone back upstairs and go to bed ok" Julian said. I was really touched that I cried I ran up to Julian and hugged him and kissed soo passionately and said "I'm sorry and I love you Ju" I said "Love you too Kris."

Chanel POV's

I decided to go to Iris and Day's house to cool down but when I got to the door I can hear them arguing  inside so I rang the doorbell and Day-Day came to answer then he said "Hi Chanel " he said all sad "Hey Day" I said then he left so I went in the house and Iris was sitting on the couch looking depressed "Hey Iris is everything alright?" I said "No" she said crying "Well what's wrong?" I said "Me and Day got into a argument because he thinks I'm cheating on him" she said crying "Girl that's kind of the same thing Langston did" I said "Really" she said wiping her tears "Yeah I just came over here to cool down now what happen is that Langston has been he has been flirting and talking with other girls and Madison showed him this picture of this girl then he said she fine then mug right so I called him out on it and him wants to play the innocent roll so I really going threw the same thing you going threw now what's the thing about you and Day-Day" I said "Well yesterday me and Day went to lunch with kids right so our waiter came up to our table to take our orders and I ain't gone lie but he was cute also he crack a little jokes but I could tell that Day was getting mad and jealous so when we got home we had a argument so that's what happen" she said crying "Dang Iris that's messed up" I said "I know and I love Day I don't want him to think I'm cheating on him" she said crying "Girl he doesn't think your cheating on him he just upset look when he gets home just explain how the way you did to me and maybe he won't be mad at you again" I explained "Ok" she said wiping her tears again.

Iris POV's

When Day got home I explained to him like Chanel told me and Day understand we hugged and kissed and just watch TV and cuddled.