Chapter 16

(2 weeks later)

"What you mean you can't earn my forgiveness!!!" Day-Day yelled (SLAP)"Day stop it please" I begged I was in a thin line between love and hate Day-Day is mad because I told that he still need to work on his forgiveness so he is angry and being a abusive "Come here!!! he yelled "No" I said raising my voice "What did you say?" he said clenching his teeth " I said no your not going to keep hitting me" I said then he gave me this murderous look and I was trying to run upstairs but he pick me up over his shoulders and threw me on the couch "Where you think you going" he said clenching his teeth then started to punch me costly making blood come out of my mouth "Now do you forgive?" he said "No" I said while spitting blood out of my mouth and he just put his big strong hands around my neck and started choking me then I dead. I woke up in a pool of sweat and fear and I see Day's arms around me so I just went downstairs and seen the kids watching Cartoon Network "Hey Mommy" Peru and Isis said "Hey" I said I just sat down at the table with my hands covering my face crying.

Day-Day POV's

I went downstairs and saw the kids watching TV "Hey Daddy" Peru and Isis said "Good morning" I said I looked around and saw Iris at the table covering her face "Babe what's wrong?" I asked she uncovered her face and she was crying "I had a dream that you were mad at me because I didn't earn your forgiveness and you started to beat me to death" she explained I feel shocked and hurt inside because I would never think that my wife will have a dream of me putting my hands on her over some forgiveness noooo man that's overboard "Baby I will never put my hands on you not even I get mad and think to hit you I will never put my hands I promise" I said "Are you sure?" Iris asked "Postive" I said with an smile while hugging her I looked over and saw the kids looking at us "Come over here and give your parents a hug" I said "Ok they both said then we all family hug.

Kris POV's

Lately I have been feeling sick I been throwing up and feel like I have lost weight but I don't know if this a postive but I might pregnant let me call Julian over so I can warn him.

Krissy: Babe I need to talk to you it's real important

Ju: Ok what

Krissy: I think I might be...............

To Be Continued...........