C H A P T E R 39 Tyler

I stared in shock and disappointment. Why was this happening? Why did I have to do this to myself? Why was I late? I ruined everything. My head started to hurt and twist like somebody was pulling on my hair luckily for me, that's when I shot up from my bed covers in sweat and fear. It was only a dream. Or did that really happen? I stepped out if my room  and peeked into the room across from me to see Sara sound asleep in her bed. I then turn, curious as to see if Ollie was still here and sure enough i could barley see him down the hallway and in the lounge on the sofa sleeping like a baby. I trot over to the lounge and near the sofa and begin to whisper to Ollie, "Hey Ollie. Are you awake?" He shifted in his position and then slowly opened his eyes. "What?" He questioned. I didn't even have to think about what I was going to say.

  I know that when he's tired he barley remembers anything that happens. But for some reason when I began to move my lips, nothing came out. Its like somebody stole my voice box along with punching me in the gut. I furrowed my brows but all that came out was. "Nothing." What was wrong with me? Why all of a sudden could I not speak properly? I looked back to see that Oliver was already back to sleep. It was useless, I stormed back to my room in frustration and confusion. When I stomped in I felt my self slam my door shut and Immediately regretted it knowing I had to of woke somebody. I didn't care if I woke Ollie for one, but Sara. I'm not sure if Sara is a tough sleeper or not but I was then answered by the sound of my door opening with a creak to it.

In stepped a tired Sara with s confused look on her face as to why I slammed my door. She slowly stepped in a closed my door ever so softly and then limped over to me. "Ty, why did you slam the door? And what are you doing up so late?" She asked with a cute groggy voice. I looked her in the eyes and then answered her, "Its nothing." I felt my emotions take over my body. She then used her tiny fingers to lift my chin up so I was face to face with her. "Its not nothing, I can tell. But you can tell me when ever you feel comfortable." I was astonished that those words even left her mouth. I felt myself back in control once more and then thanked her. "Its okay Ty, come to my room if you need me." She said whilst getting up and leaving. As soon as she left I felt the room grow lonely without her presence. Did I really need her this bad? Yes I did.

   I eventually fell back asleep which i was going to need for today, if things went right then all would be good in life for me finally.

 I woke up hours later to a good feeling in my gut. The sun was casting down through my window and hitting my body that was heated by the suns rays. My body felt full of energy and fully awake, i felt ready. I jumped up out of my bed and out of my room to be hit with a delicious smell of bacon sizzling and eggs cooking filling my nose with happiness. I felt like a spell had been cast on me as my body made its way out to the lounge where i saw Ollie sitting on the sofa watching TV and im guessing Sara was in the kitchen. I made my way over to the kitchen to find Sara putting together three plates full of bacon and eggs along with a few cups of orange juice. "Good morning and thank you." I said as she hands me a plate and a cup. "Your welcome, somebody feeling good this morning?" She asked whilst setting down her plate next to mine. "I guess so." i responded whilst taking a sip of my orange juice.

  She gave me a smile whilst walking out to give Ollie his plate and drink as i soon finished my breakfast. I walked into the lounge and made myself room on the sofa next to Ollie who once again was watching cartoons. Sara walked back into the kitchen to grab her plate which gave me time to talk to Ollie. "Hey Ollie, you need to get ready we leave in a few hours." i said looking at the clock and then looking back at Ollie who nodded his head.

  Sara came walking in and sat down with us as we all watched cartoons together, sometimes bringing small conversations into the air but mostly we were laughing the whole time over how stupid the cartoon was.

   After many hours of fun and excitement my pocket buzzed as my phone tried to get my attention. Me and Sara were ready and Ollie had left about an hour ago to go with Aaron to double check that everything was set up right. I pulled out my phone, it was Aaron. "Hey Aaron, whats up?" I began to pull my jacket on even though i was already wearing a hoodie. "You need to get here soon, the place is starting to flood. Hold on Oliver needs me." And just like that the other end went dead. I looked over at Sara who was adjusting her own jacket in place. "Hey we need to get going, the seats are going to get filled up." i made up an excuse. She nodded her head as we both began our journey out into the cool crystal night sky. The drive wasn't that long, we really were just blasting our favorite songs on the radio when they turned on and made small talk.

  When we made it there i realized that Aaron wasn't kidding, the place was packed like fat cigars in a small box. We made our way through the parking lot until we reached one of the security guards who was collecting and counting the tickets. I pulled my hood down as we got closer to the man. I could feel his eyes scanning us from top to bottom. Sara pulled out the two tickets from her bag as the man demanded, "Two Tickets please." She handed him the tickets as he let us in through the doors.

I instantly spotted a few open seats as we made our way to them. I knew that i would have to leave her but it would be for a good reason. I looked over to her and gave her weak smile, she looked over at me a responded as well with a smile. "Hey Sara." I said looking down at my shoes. "Yeah?" She continued to look at me.

"I gotta use the bathroom, ill be back."