C H A P T E R 35 Tyler

I could feel the drool dripping from the edge of my mouth onto my pillow. I took a deep breath in, along with sucking whatever spit I had left in my mouth back, and pushing myself off my bed. I scratched my chin and then thought about last night, she disappeared again. Was she here? I quickly ran to her room to see her past out on her bed. "Hey, Sara." I whispher yelled. She scrunched up her face and then covers her eyes with her hands. "I'm to tired, just like ten more minutes please." I sighed and then looked over at the clock to see that it was only 6:47am. "Fine. But you need to leave soon." She nodded her head and then tucked her hands under her pillow for warmth. "Uh, and Sara?" She slightly lifted her eyebrows. "Yeah?" She barley spoke due to how tired she was. I walked over to her, "You know, you can tell me anything when you feel more comfortable." I wanted to punch myself but stayed calm and began to walk out of the room. "Ty?" The way she said that, it made me feel so relaxed. I just wanted to run over there and squeeze her into a massive warm hug. But I must have patience, only two more days. Two more days until I can show her who I truley am, two more days until I get to see that warm smile appear on her sweet cheeks, two more days I repeated. I turned my head and lifted one of my brows. "Yeah?" A small smile appeared on the edge of her lips. "Thank you, your really sweet." I felt my hands tremble and my gut twist. Those words just came from that cute mouth of gets and I didn't force it.

I walked out without saying any thing else because my mind couldn't stop thinking, if I were to speak, everything on my mind would dump like Niagara Falls. After making her dinner last night I decided that I would make her some tea this morning, knowing that she likes tea more than coffee. I had to ask Ollie what kind if tea she like, he gave me a funny look and suprizingly knew what she liked and told me. It didn't take long to get the tea ready so I decided to watch some cartoons, and yes, I do have a job.

Tomorrow I had to go set the equipment up and help Aaron with the lights but my mind was to busy thinking about Sara. She was really all I could think about, it sounds cheesy but trust me, eveytine I hear her name or hear her voice I feel myself just want to run up to her and swing her around in my arms. I just wish things between us were normal, kind of like her with Mikey and Oliver. I just needed to be patient, I couldn't just run up to her and confess my feelings, no I would have to build our friendship to a very strong level.

My thoughts were interrupted by a movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see a sleepy Sara walking into the lounge, hugging her blanket that dragged across the floor. "I made you some tea." I said almost with too much confidence. Her eyebrows arched themselves as she looked me in the eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes questioned my kindness but she soon just walked into the kitchen to find the tea sitting on the counter, waiting to be dranken up.

"Ty, your to sweet. First you make me dinner, then your really sweet to me, and now you make me tea." She sat her tea down on the counter and walked over to were I sat 'watching' cartoons and scarfed me in the best hug I had ever gotten. I was suprized at first but then hugged her back. We unfortunately let go as she looked over at the clock and squeaked. "I've got to get going, I'll talk to you later." She said whilst slipping on her jacket and grabbing her tea before running out the door.

I smiled at her last words and then pulled out my phone to call Ollie over. The phone vibrated in my fingers until I heard his voice. "Hey man, what's up?" He instantly asked. "Oh just wondering if you could come over so we can get ready for Saturday. Also I think I want to add another song to the set." He hesitated for a moment. "Yeah I'll be right over so we can talk about that." And with that, the call ended. It wouldn't take Ollie long to get here since he lived only five minutes away so I just sat still and waited. It wasn't very much longer until he showed up. "So man, you were talking about a new song?" Was the first question he asked. Which was strange because usually he would ask if Sara was home. "Oh yeah hold on." I said whilst darting into my room to find my notebook. I came back and flipped to the page I had finished on. I gave him instructions as we headed to my room again only to grab our instsments. We came back and quickly set it up before we tried out the new beat we had.

"Man that was sick!" I said feeling exhausted. "Yeah man, they are going to love it!" He said whilst helping me put back the instruments in my room. "Hey man, mind if I sleep here tonight?" He said whilst jumping on the sofa, already making himself at home. "I guess." U said whilst drifting into the kitchen. "Hey man, what do you want for dinner?" I called from the kitchen. "Uh pizza." He answered. Not a moment longer i was calling PizzaHut. After that I jumped onto the sofa with him to watch whatever he was watching, but my attention was drawn off guard when the door opened.