Chapter 17

1 month later.....
Finn's P.O.V.
I was out buying stuff for our movie night that we do every Friday. The as I've been great since the break up than I was before. It's like I don't even care about Stacy anymore. I don't know how I got over her so quickly. When Rachel broke up with me I was sad for months. Rachel. Wow Rachel. I think I have feelings for Rachel. We've grown closer over the past month. And she's looks even more beautiful than when she was in high school. I've got to be with her. Were gonna do a movie night tonight maybe I can tell her then.

Rachel's P.O.V.
I was ordering pizza for our movie night. Finn has been a lot better now since his break up. I don't think he really loved her. We've gotten closer over the past month.  He looks hot and still sweet. I want to be with him but I don't think he wants to be with me. I'll just see if it's possible.

Later that night.......
When the pizza came Finn put in the movie, I made s'mores and brought them to the pallet Finn made with pink covers. It was Finn's turn to pick the movie and he chose The Titanic. I love this movie.
We both snuggle up and watch the movie I look at Finn and he looks back. Then he passionately kisses me. FIREWORKS!!! YES!! When we both pull away we smile. Then Finn says "Rachel Berry will you do me the honor of......being my girlfriend?". I giggle and say "yes, yes I will be your girlfriend!!"

 I giggle and say "yes, yes I will be your girlfriend!!"