Chapter 13

Finn P.O.V.
After I whoop the shit out of Brody, I call Santana.

Phone call:
S- *screams* did you do it?!?
F- *laughs* yes I beat the crap out of him.
S- YAY!! that'll teach plastic face not to mess with my girl.
F- make sure you don't tell Rachel.
S- sure thing, wouldn't want to piss her off at this time and period.
F- ok San, Ttyl.
S- you sound so-.
F- *laughs* sexy.
S- no gay.
F- *laughs* ok San, bye.
S- *laughs* that doesn't sound any less gay. Bye.
End of phone call:

I drive home to where Stacy is cooking in the kitchen. "Hey babe" she says and kisses me. "Hey" I say and I watch her cook. "So how was your day". "Good". She sets the table and puts food on the plates. We sit down and I stuff my face. She gives me a serious look. "What?" I say with a face full of chicken. "Why was Rachel asleep on our couch and you asleep in the chair" she says mad. "Rachel called me and asked me to pick her up". "Why". "She was kicked out of her house". "What how? *she looks at Finn with a sympathetic look*". "She found out her boyfriend was a male hooker, so he slammed her and threw her out of her house, literally threw her out of her house. So today I dropped Rach of at San's and went to Rachel's dad's house. I pissed him off for a while then I whooped his ass". "Oh....is Rachel ok?". "Yeah, she has a hand print on her cheek". "Oh..ok". After I finish eating, I took a shower and went to bed.