Chapter 4

Rachel's P.O.V.
At home:
When Santana and I walk through the door Kurt runs over to us and says, "well?". "Well I am pregnant" I smile and we all hug. "I've got to call Finn" Kurt says grabbing his phone. "NO!! And how do you know it's Finn's?" I say  slapping the phone out of his hands. "I'm pretty sure you NEVER, EVER had sex with plastic boy. And if you did I would have heard it" he says grabbing his phone from me. Kurt looks at me confused "why don't you want me to tell Finn?" "Because I don't need that to be the reason that we ever get together and I don't want him to have to worry" "but Rach that's his kid and it's his right to know and worry about his kid. Shit, if I were straight and got a girl pregnant I would want to know, and take care of the child". What Kurt says make me think about what I should do. I want to tell Finn but I don't want that to be the reason we get back together. I'm gonna call some one that has always helped me make the right desision Quinn. I go in my room and grab my phone off my night stand and i dial her number.
Phone call:
Q: hello.
R: hey, it's Rachel.
Q: hey Rachel, how've you been?
R: um, not good, that's why I'm calling, I have to tell you something.
Q: ok.
R: *takes a deep breath* I'm pregnant, and it's Finn's.
Q: oh, wow, that's amazing, have you told him?
R: no, that's why I'm calling. What should i do. I don't want this baby to be the reason we get back together.
Q: I think that you should tell Finn. You shouldn't let the child suffer just because of you and Finn getting back together because of he or she.
R: you're right, I'm gonna call him and tell him.
Q: I think this is something you should do in person. You should go to Lima and tell him.
R: I will. Thanks Q.
Q: no prob, tell me how it goes.
End of phone call:
I hang up the phone and I tell Santana what I'm gonna do and she's happy for me. I feel better than I did before I called Q. I go to my room I get ready for bed and I go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow.