Chapter 5

Rachel's P.O.V.
I wake up at 4:00am realizing that today is the day I go to Lima and tell Finn I'm pregnant with his child. I get on the plane headed to first class. When I sit in that area I remember I have to tell my dads. They'll be excited, they might help me out if Finn doesn't. After a while I dose off.
5hours later.....
The plane lands and I walk off to see that my dad's are standing there waiting for me. I called then when I was on the plane, I asked them to pick me up. I run over to my dads and give them both a big hug. When we release my smile fades. "What's wrong Rach" "daddy, I'm pregnant". They look shocked at me. I wonder I f they're disappointed or happy. "Rachel Berry that is amazing, is it Brody's?" My dad asks. This is what they might be disappointed at me because it's not Brody's. "No, dad" "is it Finn's?" "Yes". I start tearing up I think I disappointed daddy the most. They show a much happier expression like they're proud of me. "What?" "It's Finn's, I never liked plastic face" "his name is Brody" "like I said I never liked plastic boy". I laugh at what my dad said about Brody and I'm happy that they aren't disappointed in me. This is going to be so much easier than I thought. Hopefully Finn feels the same way, happy.
30minutes later......
When I get to my dad's house it looks aqsactly the same as it was when I left. I went to my room and saw everything that reminded me of high school. A pic of me and Santana, one of me and pucker-man, and the one of Finn and I.

I miss not haveing anything to worry about

I miss not haveing anything to worry about. I miss having glee. And most of all I miss Finn. I'll get to see him tomorrow but that's just because I have to I want to walk in there and say that I am home, but it's not the time for that. It's the time for me to get settled in and get ready to face Finn tomorrow. What's the worst that could happen?