Chapter 14 part 1

Rachel's P.O.V.
4 months later.....
Today getting ready for a doctors appointment to go to. I'll get to know the sex of the baby I'd get to give Finn a pic of it.
When I get ready I put on a black long sleeved V-neck that shows my belly bump with a pink plaid short skirt. I go down stairs and see Santana eating. I grab a plate and eat every thing else, when I sit at the table with her she looks at my plate then at me shocked.
When we finish eating we leave to go to the doctors.
When we get there I see mothers and fathers talking and smiling. I sit next to one of the couples. The guy and girl looked at me and they turned out to be the pucker-mans. "Rachel?" Noah says. "Noah, Quinn?" I say. "Hey how've you been?" Noah asks. "Good, you?". "Good. So what are you doing here in Lima and at the doctors?". "I'm pregnant with Finn's child". "How far along are you?". "4months". "Does Finn know?". "Yes". "Are you guys gonna keep it?". "Oh we're not together, he's married, and I think I should give it up". "You know what I think?". "What?". "I think that if that child grows up with a different family then they're gonna wonder why his or her parents didn't want them or did they not love them. That is what they are gonna think. So you should keep the baby" Quinn says with a stern voice. "Thanks guys I will think about it". "You better think fast cuz you don't have a lot of time" Noah laughs. I playfully hit Noah in the arm.

5 minutes later.......
The doctor calls for me. I walk in the back and wait for the doctor.
When the doctor gets there squeeze the cold gelly stuff(I don't know what that is) on my stomach and check on the baby. The doctor smiles and says "it's a girl". I start to hear a heartbeat. That's when I decide I want to keep her.