Chapter 9

Finn's P.O.V.
Rachel and I sit far away from each other in the fifth row. The my favorite song begins to play "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne. Then the original glee people walk out on stage and begin to sing, Our best friends. Puck, Quinn, Mercedes, Kurt, Santana, Blaine, Sam, Artie, Tina, mike, and Brittany, the gang reunites. I start to remember we we all were up there. I miss it, but most of all I miss finchel. I glance at Rachel and she's smiling, which makes me smile. I then feel a tears fall from my eyes, I think it's from about the baby and about my friends coming back.
When they finish singing we walk on the stage and greet everyone. "Hi everyone, what are you guys doing here". Kurt walks up to me and says "we are here to help you're and Rachel's problems" I smile and we all group hug.
After we talked for a bit, I was walking back to my class room but then I heard light sobs coming from the girls bathroom. I walked in and looked around. I pushed on the stall I thought was locked and saw Rachel sitting on the ground crying. "Rach are you ok?". "Yeah I'm fine". She gets up and runs out of the door and leaves me standing there. I wonder why she's so upset, IM the one that should be upset.