Chapter 8

Finn's P.O.V.
Flash back: the night at mr. Shue's wedding.
Rachel and I head up to the hotel room. Rachel and I walk on the other side of the bed. Rachel and I undress then lay in the be d. (Then they do what you know they did).
END of flashback:
I wake up from my dream and remember how much I love Rachel, then remembering I have a wife, then remembering Rachel's giving up the baby. Just thinking of this makes me cry. I look at my clock and it's six o'clock so I get up and get ready to teach. I didn't get much sleep, I spent most of the time crying my eyes out. I stayed the night at my mom's house, so my girl wouldn't ask what's wrong. Rachel is meeting with me before school so I clean everything off my desk.
5 minutes later......
Rachel walks in the room wearing a blue jeaned jumper and dark blue heels, with her hair straightened. I just noticed her highlights in her hair, they make her look more mature. She sits at a chair in front of my desk and crosses her legs. "Ok, Rachel, I would like to understand something." "what?" "Why can't we keep the baby?" "I've already told you, there's no one to take care of it." "But I can take Care of it." "No! Because I don't need you to feel like you have to do anything and I don't want to have someone to help me out!" "It's not about how you or I feel, it's about the baby." "I'm sorry Finn bu-".
Rachel's P.O.V.
I was interrupted by a brunette a little taller then me. She has a high ponytail and a tight black and white plaid dress.

She walks in and sits on Finn's lap

She walks in and sits on Finn's lap. "Hi I'm Stacey Hudson." "I'm Rachel Berry, are you Finn's wife?" "Yes, you look familiar." She looks through her purse and pulls out a small pic of Finn and I. "Where'd you get that?" Finn asks. "I found it on the floor next to your desk while I was cleaning." "Oh." "So your Finn's ex?" "Yep" I say annoyed. "Ok, well I'm gonna get going, Rachel we should hang out sometime." "Yeah we should." She kisses Finn then walks out of the door. Wow, I mean, no one can be that preppy!!
Finn's P.O.V.
Rachel looks a little hurt when Stacey said her last name. "Rachel what's wrong?" "Nothing." "C'mon you know i know you better than that." "It's nothing, but still I can't keep the baby." Rachel says about to walk out. "Rachel no. It's not just you're baby it's mine to." " I don't want to ruin your life!" Rachel screams and storms out. I end up crying and the school bell rings. Kids fill my class and sit down. "Hey mr. Hudson are you ok?" Marley asks. " uh yeah umm, do you need anything." "Come to the auditorium after school. glee club has something to show you." "Ok, sure."
After school:
I walk into the auditorium to see glee club all wearing white and then Rachel walks in the door reading a note in her hand.