Chapter 10

Rachel's P.O.V.
I get in my car and drive home. I turn on the radio and "Don't Stop Believing" by journey. I start to sing along the rest of the way. I get to my dads and I see that Brody's on my coach. He turns his head with a smile on his face. "Hey Brody, what are you doing here?" . "Well I came to see my girlfriend" he got up and walked over to me. "Are my dads here?" . "Nope" . "How'd you get in here" . "You told me the key was under the mat". "Oh, ok, so what are you doing here". "I found something in the trash at home". "Wait you were going through trash?!?". "Yes and it's good thing I did. I found a pregnancy test and it's positive". It was quiet for a minute and Brody sat down with his face in his hands. Then he decided to speak up "so why didn't you tell me you were pregnant". "Because I knew you would get upset". "Hell yeah I'm upset! Because it's not mine!". "How do you know?!?". " oh trust me I know, and I know you hooked up with Finn at that wedding!!". "Who told you that!?!". "No one had to tell me Rachel, I already knew!". "Ok so why didn't you tell me you were a male hooker!?!" I screamed at him and he looks at me mad.  He then slaps me in the face and I fall to ground, then he punches me in the arm and walks out the door. I curl up into a ball and I call Santana.

Phone call:
S- hey Rachel.
R- *sniffling* hey San.
S- what's wrong?
R- um can u come over, I don't want to be alone, and I will tell you.
S- okay I'll be over in 5.
R- okay, bye.
S- bye.
End of phone call:

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My cheek is red with a hand print where he hit me and my arm hurts from where he punched me. I change into a black baggy long sleeve shirt and some blue shorts with my hair down and messy. I lay on the coach and wait for Santana.

5 minutes later......
Santana knocks on the door and I get up and answer it. When I open the door I see Santana with a worried look. I let her inside and we sit on the coach. Everything is silent for a second but then Santana speaks up. "What's wrong?". "Um, Brody slapped and punched me". I start to cry and Santana stands up. "Plastic boy did what!?!". Santana yells. "He slapped and hit me, ok". "Why?". "Because I found out he was a male hooker". "I've gotta tell Finn" she gets up to text him, but I grab her phone. "No San, I don't think he did it on purpose. He was just angry". Santana gives me her are you kidding me look. "Rach he hit you, you don't just let him get away with that". "It was a accident, ". "Fine, but if he does it again I'm telling Finn". "Ok". Santana and I watch a movie and then she leaves. My dads called me and told me they were going out of town for a week so I'm stuck by myself. I go up to my room and take a nap.

4 hours later.......
I hear someone slam my front door. I walk downstairs quietly and see a drunk Brody.
"Brody, what are you doing here?". "I came to say I'm sorry, so I'm sorry". I laugh ok. He almost falls on the ground, so I help him upstairs. He lays down and I lay next to him. He stares at me for a minute and then speaks up "who told you i was a hooker?". "Can we talk about this in the morning?". He sits and raises his voice "NO, who told you!?!". "Santana" I say quietly. "That bitch!!!" He stands up and starts throwing stuff. "Brody, stop!". "Shut up!!!". "NO!! Stop!!!". He then turns around, slaps me and I fall on the ground. "No?" He picks me up by my arm and squeezes it hard I look at the ground. "You listen to me when I tell you what to do!!!!!". He grabs my chin so I will look at him "look at me when I'm talking to you!". He pulls me by my hair and throws me outside of the house "you don't get to go back inside until you're taut a lesson". I start to cry. I get up and walk to the telephone post and call Finn because my phone was inside. I call him and I sit on the floor of the post.

Phone call:
R- *sniffles* Finn?
F- *groggily* Rachel?