Chapter 11

Finn's P.O.V.
I was asleep on my bed with Stacey's arms rapped around me. My phone vibrated on my chest. I looked at the time. Who would be calling me at 5am and I answered.

Phone call:
R- *sniffles* Finn?
F- *groggily* Rachel?
R-  *sniffling* Finn can you come pick me up?
F- yeah what's wrong?
R- can I tell you in the morning?
F- yeah ok, where are you?
R- do you remember that light post by my house?
F- yeah.
R- I'm there.
F- ok. I'll be there in 5.
R- ok bye.
F- bye
End of phone call:

What would Rachel be at a telephone post? Why is she calling me from a telephone post? What happened? What could be wrong?
It's raining so I grab my jacket and my phone and rush out of the door. I get in my car and drive to the telephone post. When I get there I see Rachel asleep inside of the post with her arms wrapped around her. I run out of my car and pick up Rachel. I sit her in the passenger seat of my car and I put my jacket over her. I run back to my side of my car and sit in the driver seat for a second, I look at Rachel. I suddenly notice that she has a red handprint on her face. I gently touch it and she winces. I move my hand and start to drive.
When I get home I lay her on the coach and I get her a blanket. I fall asleep in the chair next to her.

The next day:
Rachel's P.O.V.
I woke up from the smell of bacon and eggs (she's not a vegan). I got up and I saw a tall figure in a kitchen. I knew it was Finn because I recognize the hair. "Hey" I say quietly but loud enough so he could hear. "Hey, finally your awake". I sit on the bar stool and Finn hands me a plate with food on it. While I eat Finn stands there staring at me. "What" I ask. "Why were you at a telephone post". "Um I-I was l-locked out m-my house". "So you left at 3:30pm decided to call me at 5:00am?" He said with his arms over crossed. "Y-yeah". "So where's your phone?". "In the house". "I thought you're locked out?". "*whispers* Damn it! *deep breaths* Can we talk about something else?". "Ok, why is your cheek red?". "I-I ran into a pole". "If you ran into a pole you wouldn't have a huge hand print along with it". "U-um......can we please not talk about it!". "Fine". "Can you drop me off at San's?". "Sure". I grab my phone and walk to the bathroom.

Phone call:
S- hello
R- hey, San can come over?
S- yeah, *stern voice* Rach what happened.
R- u-um, Brody um, he uh, he slapped me, um grabbed my arm, slammed me to the ground, and threw me out of the house. So now I'm at Finn's.
S- that son of a bitch!! Can I tell Finn?
R- no San!
S- fine well hurry up.
End of phone call:

We leave to go to sans and the car is in an uncomfortable silence. When we get to San's, he walks me to the door. Santana opens the door and gives me a hug. "Hey San I'm gonna go lay down". "Ok". I go upstairs and go to sleep.

Finn's P.O.V.
Rachel go's upstairs and San looks at me. "I need to talk to you about Rach" Santana says with a serious look. "Ok" we step outside to talk. "Ok, did Rach tell you why you had to pick her up?". "Yeah, because she was locked out of her house or so she says". "No. Brody slapped and hit her a few hours before and when he came home he slapped, slammed her on the ground and threw her out of her dads house literally" I can't believe what I have just heard. "WHAT!! That asshole needs to keep his hands off of my baby moma!" I grit my teeth and clench my fists. "So what are you gonna do about it?". "I'm gonna whoop plastic face's ass!" Santana smiles in agreement. "We can't tell Rachel because she didn't even want me to tell you". "Ok I won't tell her". I leave the San's house and go to Rachel's dad's house. I ring the door bell then he says something from behind the door, "You're not coming in yet hawk, you haven't learned your lesson". Was he refuting to her nose? I love Rachel's nose. It's my favorite part of her. I ring the doorbell again just to piss him off "look you little hobbit, stop ringing that fucking doorbell!!". I hold in a laugh and ring it again "alright that's it" he finally opens the door and was about to hit me then realized I wasn't Rachel. "Guess who bitch?" I say with creepy smile on my face.