Chapter 15

Finn's P.O.V.
Today I decide to get off early. When I pull in my driveway I see Stacey's car out front. This is unusual because Stacey doesn't get off of work until 7. I walk inside and I sit my bag down. I walk to the kitchen and drink some juice. While I was drinking I here something that sounds like moans. I look around trying to figure out what it is. I enter the hallway and I here it coming from our room. I walk to the door and listen in and there's someone in there. I open the door fast and find Stacey and......BRODY! I caught them having sex.
F- WHAT THE HELL!!
I pull him off of the bed punch him in the nose that was already bruised from when I beat him up four months ago.
F- BRODY!!
S- Finn don't go crazy ok it's not what you think.
F- ITS NOT WHAT I THINK!! You were having sex with him! What the fuck!?! You had sex with someone else and it's with the guy that hit Rachel.
S- see Finn I don't give a shit about Rachel! I know that you love her. Just admit it.
F- I love you.
S- yeah, I know that you love me, but I also know that you love her more.
I put my head down and Stacy touches my cheek
S- so I think you should be with her.
F- so I guess this is it.
S- I guess it is.
F- I'm gonna go pack my things.
I gather up my things and leave this house.

- sorry it's not very good I have school in the morning.