Troublemaker

"Can we study together after school? My mom is not home and James is in London" Callie said as they walked through the hallway.

"Actually" Hope sighed.

"My brother's back" She said and Callie quickly stopped walking.

"Adam? Your brother Adam?" Callie said suprised. Hope nodded.

"Apparently he's back for good, but I don't think he is" She said.

"When was the last time he came to visit? Five? Six years ago?" Callie asked.

"Eight actually. Eight years ago he drove away on his motorcycle and never came back. I remember how sad I was for weeks. He was the only family member I had left, because at that time Anna didn't feel like my real mom yet" Hope explained almost tearing up.

"What does he want?" She asked after a few silent seconds.

"Let's hope we all survive his visit" Hope sighed.

--------------

He was a senior, and failing math.

His parents would kill him if they found out. Daniel punched the school's brick wall which only mad him even more angry.

He turned around and saw some people staring at him.

"What are you staring at!? Have you never seen a failing senior!?" He screamed and they all looked away. Daniel looked like the hulk and everyone got scared.

Callie watched his outburst, he seemed so vulnerable and somehow Callie just for a moment felt sorry for him.

--------------

"Oh my god! Who's that?" Iris shouted with her mouth wide open. All the cheerleaders turned around to see this amazing boy. He was in perfect shape and his blonde hair made him look like someone in a shampoo commercial.

"My newsest catch" Zoe answered and all the girls sighed because no one took Zoe's love intrests if they wanted to live.

"What about Daniel?" Iris asked trying to change her mind.

"I need a distraction" She said and pursed with her lips.

He walked through the hallway while all the girls stared at him.

Who was he?

--------------

''I heard you needed help?'' Callie said as she sneaked up on Daniel.

''You heard wrong'' He said still not looking at her.

He always looked at her. He must be really mad right now Callie thought.

''I can help you. Atleast I am not failing math, but I am not the best at it either'' She cuckled and stopped quickly as she noticed that Daniel still had a stone face.

''After school?'' She bended over the table so that he had to face her.

He nodded and walked out from the library quickly.

--------------

''Adam? What are you doing here at my school?'' Hope looked suprised at him.

''I just wanna meet your so called husband and I wanted to see how your school looked'' He smiled that kind of smile that all the girls fall for, Hope never figured out why. But somehow all the girls finds him attractive.

He winked at the cheerleaders in the corner and they all screamed. Hope saw that Zoe looked at Adam like she were a lion waiting to catch him.

Wait a minute?