Mine- Liam Imagine

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I was sitting in history class waiting for the day to finally end. But class couldn't go by any slower. I was more then ready to see Liam. "Alright, class is dismissed".

Those are the words I wanted to hear all day, like music to my ears. I quickly rushed out of the classroom. Right when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Luke?" I ask quietly. "McKenna, hey! How are you?" He asked, sounding a little too cheerful, I could tell there was something else there. "Great, but I really-". I start but he cuts me off and grabs my wrist tighter, but not enough to hurt.

"Please listen." He says calmly. "I want to go on a date with you..... Because I love you". I smile slightly. I think it's cute, how he thinks I'd leave Liam.

"You can ditch Liam and I can go out with you" He says winking, Making me subtly roll my eyes. "NO!" I hear someone yell, it was Liam. My eyes widen, the poor unsuspecting victim that was standing right beside me.

"I'm afraid she's mine, and she's coming with me" Liam says. Before I knew what was happening, Luke punched him in the stomach. Liam quickly retaliated by punching him in the nose.

"GUYS, STOP!" I manage to get out, standing in between them, holding out my arms. "I'm sorry Luke ,but I'm dating Liam." I apologize, glancing at Liam.

"Whatever" Luke says angrily then stomped away. "Let's go to your house" I say, smiling. "And eat ice cream, and watch people play football!" I say playfully. "That's my girl" Liam smirked as he hooked his elbow with mine.

And now I know for sure that this love is mine. And I would never get rid of it.

[for @voidbrett , I hope you like it 😊. Co-written by SlayArgent ]