Your songs

Jackson: How you get the girl, by Taylor Swift. Because you would always wait for each other, no matter how long. and you loved each other through worse and better times. even if you broke each other's hearts, you'd always fix things.

Stiles: Favorite Record, by Fall Out Boy. because you think of each other almost non-stop everyday.

Isaac: shut up and dance, by Walk The Moon. because you both like to be quiet and enjoy things in the spir of the moment. also because you love slow dancing under stars..

Scott: Love me like you do, by Ellie Goulding. because you both love each other more then words can explain.

Aiden: Kiss me Kiss me, by 5 Seconds of Summer. because this is the song that played when you guys were having your first kiss.

Derek: Classic, by MKTO. because you both know you'll never find anyone better. And you know your loves one of a kind.

Liam: Had Me @ Hello, by Olivia Holt. because ever since the first time you guys said hello in the hallway of Beacon Hills High he hasn't been able to think of anyone or thing else.

Brett: Cheerleader by OMI, you always go to his lacrosse games and cheer for him. your both loyal in your relationship, ad know that nothing will break you two apart.

Theo: Every Time we Touch by Cascada, every time you kiss it's like sparks fly. every time your around each other It's like you the only ones in the whole world. you both love each other, and never want to separate, or be away from each other.