Where he likes to kiss you

Stiles: your cheeks. He'll always kiss your cheeks and tell you he loves you. also, he'll always kiss your cheeks before he leaves you at the end of the day.

Scott: your nose. he thinks it's funny how it always scrunched up when he kisses it. He always laughs when you try to swat his hand away.

Aiden: your lips. usually you have either sweet passionate kisses. or hot and steamy ones which usually end up getting interrupted by either you friends or parents.

Isaac: he likes to kiss your knuckles. he does this because he know it makes you feel like a princess ad that's how he always wants you to feel. you think it's a romantic gesture and it always makes you feel loved.

Jackson: (this one shouldn't be surprising) Jackson always loves to kiss you neck. no matter where you are. in school, at the movies, randomly standing on the sidewalk. he'll always do it, not that you mind. he makes you feel loved and cared for, even when he does it out of jealousy.

Derek: he likes to kiss your forehead. since he doesn't see you much, when he does he always kisses your forehead when he has the chance. he'll always kiss your forehead before he leaves.

Liam: he kisses your forehead every time he has to leave you, weather it's going to classes, going to practice lacrosse, him staying at masons. he always does it, and you love the small but sweet gesture.