Your first date

Stiles: he knows your not the kind of girl that likes to go to fancy resteraunts so instead he took you to the movies. when you got there you both had a small argument over which movie you wanted to watch. finally after a few minutes you came to a compromise and decided that there was no movies in the theater that both of you would watch. so instead you ended up going skating. you of course laughed about every five minutes because stiles wasn't the most 'graceful' person and kept falling. Until finally he grabbed your hand and brought you down with him. as you landed on his chest you both laughed as you just layed there. after a couple minutes you both stood up and decided that it was getting pretty late. when he dropped you off at your house, he walked you to your door and hugged you. before you walked in he kissed your cheek and asked you to be his girlfriend. you obviously said yes and walked in with a huge smile in your face. you could hear stiles cheering outside.

Aiden: Aiden is the kin of guy oh would take you anywhere from the movie theaters to an abandoned park. So that's what he did when he asked you out. he took you to the old abandon park. you stayed there for hours just running around. you went from swinging, to the slide, to dancing with out music. you had never thought that Aiden could be so romantic till this night. you were sad when darkness came because then you'd have to leave, which was the last thing you wanted. On the way home he asked you to be his girlfriend. he didn't show it, but he was worried you'd say no. so when you didn't he had the biggest smile across his face. wen he stopped you got out of the car and waved as you walked inside. from your window you could see him congratulating himself.

Jackson: Jackson will take you to the most expensive place in town. even though you don't like him spending a lot of money on you, you agreed to go. You know he jut wants you to have everrything, from fancy restraunts, to expensive cars, to amazing jewelry, and the perfect boyfriend. So when he asked you out, you said yes. it was your first date with him, he didn't tell you where you were going but you took a guess. You know THE Jackson Whittmore wouldn't do things like paintball or roller skating. his family was rich. so as you walked out of your house in a dark purple dress. you saw him waiting in his Porsche wearing a black tux. you both looked eachother up an down as he stood out of his car. He took your hand and opened the car door for you. he kissed your cheek as you say down. you guys had small talk. you talked about lacrosse and movies you like. when you finally got there he led you to the back of the reastraunt to a deserted corner with darkened lights. you thought it was romantic how he had done this just for you. After you had ate the expensive foods you both got up and walked to his Porsche."y/n would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" He asked. "yes!" You squealed. you both laughed. when you got to your house he led you to the door and
Barely kissed your lips. you both said good bye and left eachother till the next day.

Isaac: you knew Isaac as the 'shy one'. you had never thought that one day he would ask you on a date. but here you are today, just standing speechless in the hallway of your highschool. your friends were patting your back, they knew you had a huge crush on him. He was in some of your classes. He had told you that you were going to the movies, he said you could pick which one. so when you got home you were thinking about it. you had been thinking until you ears a car horn from the front of your house. you went to your win down and saw Isaac waiting for you. you smiled and ran down stairs. when. You got out side and walked over to his car. he asked you what movie you wanted to see. you told him 'The Giver'. sometime during the movie he asked you to be his girlfriend. you practically screamed at the top of your lungs. you slumped back into your seat as all the other people glared at you and gave you dirty looks. you blushed the slightest bit of red. Isaac chuckled at your embarrassment. so when the movie was over and he took you home you practically skipped into your house.

Scott: one day while you were walking across the lacross field with your best friend , Scott Mcall, he had asked you out on a date. you started jumping up and down. you didn't even care that people were staring at you. you had been crushing hard on Scott, but you didn't think he felt the same way. but now you know he does. He had told you to wear something comftorable. you had no idea what he had meant because this was you first date ever. so you searched through your closet until you found the perfect out fit that was comftorable, but didn't make you look like you didn't care at all. You hurried down the stairs and out the door. you saw Scott with his motor scooter and got on. he handed you a helmet and drove you to the bowling alley. you loved bowling but you weren't good at it. so every time you usually only knocked down two pins. That was until Scott decided to help you, then you finally started to get strikes. when the date was finally over Scott had beat you, but surprisingly not by much. you high fives each other and he drove you home. When you got into your house, you heard your phone go off. it was a text from Scott...

Scott: I think about you all the time, can't seem to get you off my mind, so won't you please be mine? (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?

You hurriedly texted back 'of course!' You layed your phone down and sprawled out into your bed thinking about the events of that night.

Authors note... I'm sorry about not writing a Derek one. I couldn't think of anything thing for a first date with Derek. if I can think of one during this week I'll add it