Flashlight- Scott imagine

Jennifer's p.o.v

I had only tried to help, all I had wanted to was help.

But that was ruined once the fight had almost ended. I had really tried, but once I felt it shoot into my stomach, I knew it was over.

Scott had tried to protect me, he really had. but the assassins just kept shooting, and one of their bullets made it past him and right next to my heart.

I was human, one of the only humans in the pack. I had been dating Scott, I think I love him.

I wih I hadn't one to the loft with him that night, maybe if still be able to live the rest of my life with him.

I felt the life form starting to leave my body.

Scott had been thinking about biting you, he don't particularly want you to go through what he had. but he knew it could be the only way to save me, or kill me.

He bit me, I felt his canines in my arm. I could feel the pain, every last but if it, until I had gone numb.

It hadn't healed, so how there was no way to save me, I was going to die.

At least I was in the arms of my first love.

"S-Scott, I l-love you. I was in the dark an you found me" I stuttered, losing breath rapidly.

"Jennifer, please. don't leave" he said, barely audible over his sobs.

"But you were my flashlight, you lead me to the light, thank you. I had all I needed when it was you and I, you got me through a lot of hard times, I love you Scott" was the last thing I sad as I didn't have enough breath to talk.

I heard him let out a grieving howl as the life left my body.

At least I had died in his arms, in the arms that had made me feel better whenever I was sad.

The arms that had loved me.

He had been my flashlight in my darkest times.

Third person p.o.v

Soon after Jennifer had died, Scott had called Lydia and Stiles.

Even though his sobs were loud they could still understand what e was saying. they came to Derek's loft as fast as they could.

Once they got there, they had broke down into sobs exactly like scott.

They had all lost someone who was important to them that day.

Scott; the girl he loved.

Stiles; his baby sister.

And Lydia; her best friend.

(I hope you like it ImSpecialInMyEyes )