How you met

(Y/n) = your name. (Y/f/n)= your first name. (Y/l/n)= your last name

Stiles: you had just moved to beacon hills. your parent had told you to go meet your new neighbors. when you knocked on their door a cute boy with brown came to the door. After that you had talked for awhile and he invited you to have dinner with him and his father. when dinner was over he invited you to come over tommorow to watch Star Wars with him. you thought it was a sweet gesture even though it wasn't your kind of movie you accepted.

Scott: you were knew to school and you had no idea where you were going. while you were looking down t your schedule you accidentally ran into someone. you took a step back and rubbed your head. you looked up an met a boy with adorable brown eyes. you blushed. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" you said. "it's fine. Are you new you seem lost." he said. you smiled and nodded. "well I could show you to your classes. by the way I'm Scott" he said. "I'm (y/n) and that sounds great" you said as he took your schedule and showed you the way.

Jackson: your brother was having his sixteenth birthday party. he had invited almost very one from school. you were trying to get outside but when you weren't looking someone grabbed your wrist. the popular Jackson Whittmore. he smirked as you looked into his eyes. "what do you want, Jackson?" You said a little irritated. "How do you know my name if I don't know yours?" "Your the most popular guy in school, everybody knows your name. and my names (y/n)" you said rolling your eyes. "well, (y/n) would you like to dance?" You were surprised but you still said "yes".

Derek:one day as you were walking through the woods you had got lost. you had never been here before. you saw a giant house that looked like it had been on fire many years ago. suddenly you heard a stick snap and you jumped. when you turned around you saw a tall guy with black hair. "hello" he said. "h-hi" you stuttered. "I'm Derek. Derek hale" he said walking beside you. "I'm (y/f/n). (Y/f/n) (y/l/n)." you said as he walked with you. After awhile he showed you out of the woods and you left. you hoped to see him again some day.

Aiden: as you were were jogging around town you saw a cute boy that looked around your age. he was talking to a boy that looked exactly like him, twins. Finally they looked at you. you blushed. You hadn't been watching where you were stepping so when you weren't expecting it you tripped. but before you could hit the ground someone strong caught you. you looked up and met the boy you were staring at. he was laughing slightly a he stood you back up. "you ok?" He asked. you jut nodded and smiled. "I'm Aiden and this is Ethan" he said pointing to his twin. "I'm (y/n), thanks for catching me" you said. "I'd never let you fall unless you were falling for me"

Isaac: you were hanging out with your best friends, Scott and Stiles. when He walked in. you had seen him around school but had never really met him. He smiled at you and you smiled back. "who's this pretty girl?" He asked as you blushed. "Isaac meet (y/n). (y/n) meet Isaac Lahey" Scott introduced you. you nodded and shook his hand. after that he stayed. you and him had talked for hours, ignoring when Scott and stiles tried to get your attention. you thought he was cute and nice. He asked you to hang out some time, and you said yes imedietly.

Liam: you were trying out for the Beacon Hills lacrosse team. you had practice a lot and were determined to make it. so you ran the laps side by side by and unknown, but attractive, guy your age. he smiled at you. "hey I'm Liam Dunba". you smiled back, "what's up, I'm Y/N Y/L/N" you said as you finished your laps and grabbed your stick and headed towards the center if the field. Liam stood behind you, "I bet you can't make it past the defenders" he challenged. you smirked, "oh, your so on, Dunbar" you said as it was your turn to make the shot. which you obviously did, and left Liam slightly dumbfounded. "don't be surprised that I'm better then you. lacrosse is just a gift that I have" you said walking to the end of the line as Liam went.