You Make It To Easy (White Knights)

White Knights

          "Just talk to her," Recker looked at Aldiar and raised an eyebrow.

          "It would be easier if you made Sam look more believable." Aldiar laid his ears to the side floppy. "This is pointless I don't get how it's suppose to help me talk to Beatrix." Aldiar snorted.

          Recker looked from Aldiar to Sam. His friend did have a point... Sam wasn't the most believable Beatrix... But Aldiar does have to give Recker some credit though! He rolled Sam through the mud for what seemed like forever to cover all of his pantyness because let's face it, if you're gonna try to be a bay mare you might as well roll a novice knight in the mud, slap a dress on him that is way to tight to the point he can barely breath, use what looked like to be what mares put on their faces on his face, and then bring him to Aldiars room to practice talking to Beatrix.

          Recker looked at the dried mud that covered Sam. It fell to the ground as dust when ever Sam moved. "... I don't know what you're talking about! This is totally Beatrix!" Recker looked at Aldiar and did a sheepish grin.

          "You hesitated." Aldiar raised an eyebrow at Recker. Sam struggled to breath in the tight dress but both Aldiar and Recker ignored the fact that their muddy friend was turning blue.

          "No I didn't!" Recker laughed.

          "It would just be easier if I knew I wasn't trying to ask Sam if he wanted to go hang out this afternoon..." Aldiar swished his tail.

          "I'd... Love... To..." Sam managed to squeeze the words out of him. This is why stallions shouldn't wear dresses.

          "Shut up Sam." Recker ignored the fact Sam was practically dying over there in that dress and continued to talk with Aldiar. "Your wish is my command!" Recker grinned. He had planed this all ahead of time.

          "... I know that grin... Recker don't you dar-" Aldiar was interrupted by his bedroom door opening. Aldiar froze in place. Beatrix trotted into the room.

          The first thing Beatrix saw when she walked in was Sam covered in dried up mud while wearing a dress. She didn't know if she should back out slowly like oops... Sorry... Wrong room... Or just wait and see what happens.

          "Beatrix! Hi!" Recker smiled at Beatrix who returned the gesture back to him. "Aldiar is DYING to talk to you!" Recker grinned at Aldiar. Aldiar stood there like a statue. He was afraid to move. Talking to fake Beatrix was better. Beatrix looked at Aldiar. Yep! It was official! Talking to fake Beatrix was WAY BETTER!

          Aldiar thought he was about to pee himself right then and there and it would all be over because he would burn alive from the embarrassment, but the attention was drawn away from him when the loud thud of Sams body hit the floor of the room because he passed out from lack of oxygen.

          "Oh my gosh! Is he okay?!" Beatrix looked at Sam who laid unconscious on the floor in a puddle of his own drool.

          "Ya no he's perfectly fine!" Recker totally wasn't fazed at all by the fact Sam had passed out from a lack of oxygen due to the fact that the dress he was wearing was constricting his body.

          Beatrix looked at Sam really confused as to why he was wearing a dress. "... Why is he wearing a dress?..." She looked up at Recker and Aldiar hoping they had a reasonable answer.

          Aldiar stared at Beatrix unable to move still. He couldn't answer her question. Heck he was to scared to be able  to move to cover Sam with a blanket so she wouldn't notice him.

          "Because he enjoys wearing them!" Recker smiled big and grabbed the bottom of the dress Sam had on and begun to drag him out of the room. "Now if you will please excuse me I am going to go make sure he's still alive." Recker said muffled from all the fabric in his mouth and smiled sheepishly up at Aldiar and Beatrix.

          Aldiar looked at Recker wide eyed as if to tell him to please don't leave him here alone with Beatrix but that didn't stop Recker. Recker drug Sam's unconscious body across the floor out of Aldiar's room and down the stairs through the castle toward the knights quarters.

          Beatrix watched Recker drag Sam out of the room. She looked back up at Aldiar. The two exchanged different looks.

          "So sorry that you had to see that..." Aldiar tossed his head up fast trying to fix his forelock but that just caused the crown around his ear to fall off.

         "Thats alright! I actually think Sam pulled that dress off really well!" Beatrix picked Adlair's crown up off the floor and slipped it back over his ear to where it was before he shook it off. Aldiar looked at Beatrix beyond confused as to why she thought that. "I was kidding!" Beatrix laughed at Aldiar's reaction.

          Aldiar laughed along with Beatrix. She scared him there for a second when she said that, why would any one think a stallion looks good in a dress? That's completely unnatural.

          "If any pony could pull a dress off it'd be you." Beatrix grinned at Aldiar and swished her tail a little.

          "What?!" Aldiar took at step back shocked at what Beatrix had just said. Beatrix bursted out in laughter. He loved her laugh so much, it was so cute to him.

          "You make it to easy!" Beatrix kept laughing. She loved messing with Aldiar when she got the chance which just happened to be quite often for the poor prince, he was always so consumed with so many things that just made it so easy for her.

          "Oh! So it's going to be that way?" Aldiar grinned down at Beatrix and laughed. He let her trick him like that, but lets be real he only told himself that to make himself feel better for being fooled so easily by a mare.

          "Yep!" Beatrix grinned up at Aldiar. At least the two were able to have conversations if they didn't try to over think it.