Act Your Age (Three Musketeers)

Three Musketeers

Trooper trotted down the stairs. Totillas was already downstairs looking over some news papers. Trooped looked around noticing Caviar still wasn't back yet.

"How is she not back yet?" Trooper snorted. Totillas continued to look over the papers drinking tea.

"Why do you care so much? Let her be its okay." Totillas laughed.

"Well she was suppose to be back by now we have to train!" Trooper swished his tail and laid down annoyed. Totillas took another drink of tea.

"She will be back soon enough it's alright." Totillas laughed again and shook his head. It seemed like Trooper liked Caviar but Totillas never said anything. Trooper could be defensive sometimes so he left it alone. He continued to read.

     The door opened and Caviar walked in. Trooper hopped up, Totillas looked at her.

     "Nice of you to join us again Caviar." Totillas smiled at her and set the papers down. Caviar nodded.

     "What was that yesterday?! You can't just run off like that!" Trooper pinned his ears at Caviar. Caviar rolled her eyes.

      "What are you, my mom? I can do what I want." Caviar turned around and swished her tail into Troopers face and started for the stairs.

     "This is why you get the easy jobs in the missions." Trooper muttered quietly. Totillas watched not doing anything. Caviar stopped in her tracks. She looked at Trooper.

     "What did you just say?" Caviar pinned her ears and narrowed her eyes at Trooper.

     "You heard me. I didn't stu-stu-stutter." Trooper smirked. Caviar snorted and galloped at him. She plowed straight through him tackling him to the floor. Totillas shook his head. Caviar pinned Trooper to the floor and held her knife to his throat.

"Don't you DARE think for one second that I would even hesitate to kill you right then and there!" Caviar pressed the knife against Troopers throat.

"You two are acting like foals." Totillas walked over to them. "Trooper you had no right to say that about Caviar." Caviar laughed as Trooper got up. "And Caviar you need to learn how to use words and stop being so violent!"

Trooper and Caviar stood there listening to what Totillas had to say. The two were best friends but started to not see eye to eye on a lot of stuff lately.

"I will not waste my time on trying to get you two to act like grown horses! I have much better things that I could be doing with my life! And if you both are going to continue to act like this you might as well just forget about this Brotherhood and trot your sorry little butts out of the door. Do I make my self clear?" Totillas was sick of them always getting into fights lately. They all were on the same thing so what was wrong with them?

"Yes sir." Caviar looked down not wanting for Totillas to yell at them again.

"Yes." Trooper swished his tail annoyed.

     "Good. Now we all have to go to a meeting." Totillas grabbed his hat from the table.

     "Not a meeting! Anything but a meeting!" Trooper groaned not wanting to go. Totillas swished his tail.

     "We don't have to sit through one. It's Aces meeting and we are just listening." Totillas smiled annoyed.

"I'm down!" Caviar smiled and trotted out the door. Trooper perked his head up.

     "I guess I'll tag along just to make sure you two aren't doing anything stupid like getting killed or arrested." Trooper sheepishly smiled. Totillas nodded and tailed after Caviar, Trooper followed.