Prologue

"But daddy! I don't want to go to bed!" Alaska snorted and stomped her little hoof against the hard wood floor. She didn't want to stop playing but it was already past her bed time.

"Alaska, if you go to bed then tomorrow will come faster. And then you can continue to play right where you left off!" Zane smiled at her. Alaska stood there for a second before sighing.

"Fine..." Alaska trotted up stairs and Zane followed walking. She jumped up in to her black and white polka dotted bed and laid down. Zane walked in and kissed her fore head and turned to walk out. Alaska perked her ears forward and sat up with lightning speed. "Daddy!" Zane turned around to see what was wrong. "Will you tell me that story again?" She smiled sitting on her bed.

"Alright baby girl," Zane laughed knowing how much she loved the story. Alaska laid down on her bed with her tail hanging off the other side. Zane walked over by her bed and smiled. "Not to long ago there were many kingdoms that shared this world. Some did not get along with one another, while others had many allies. And in these kingdoms lived groups of special horses. The Assassins had to fight against the Templars to protect Havana. The Three Musketeers lived in Kingston and fought against Ace and his knights know as the KRA (Knights Responding to Ace). The White Knights lived in Nibiru and their enemies the Black Knights lived across a river in Lyonesses. And lastly the Band of Brothers, a rag tag group of foals trying to escape the Kevland Kings tyranny."