Morning

Emma woke up to see Armins bed was now empty, she fell out of the with panic as she became tangled up with blankets. As she hopped out of room to tell her papa, she crossed the kitchen and sure enough there was Armin and her papa sitting at the table. She noticed the uneasy face until she walked in and he shook it off as he saw her. "Afternoon Emma" Armin said with a slight giggle, "afternoon... AFTERNOON" Emma says blushing as she realized she wasted half of Armins day, she ran to her room put on a light blue dress that went above the knee with leather flats and took out the sticks and sap she put in her hair to naturally make curls. She ran out of her room bouncing on one foot to put her other flat as she pulled Armin from the table and pushed him towards the door " Emma you need to eat somethi-" Her papa said but Emma quickly shouted " NO TIME ". The two young kids finally got on the move, "so what do you have planned" Emma asked looking around the small market area " Well since we're friend I was thinking we could introduce each other to our friends" Emma's smiling facial expression turned to a pained expression as she started playing with her hands " it's a good idea and all but... You're the first one to accept my friend request " Emma says as she muttered the last part " that's wonderful to hear " Armin say smiling at Emma, while Emma giving him a confused look meaning for him to explain further. " I mean actually only have one friend ... Other then you of course!... I just want you to think badly about me" a pained look in his eye made Emma sigh and smile to show him she understood " then let's meet him you say " excited to see if she might really get another friend, "I mean if he likes Armin we practically look and think the same way" Emma thought as she literally thought she could burst from her sudden excitement. Armin led you to a grassy plain field with open space with few tree's. Sure enough when they made it over to the largest tree in the shadow was a young boy maybe the same age as Armin a year younger me, They found the boy asleep, puzzled you gave Armin a questioning look as if to ask should we wake him. Armin cleared his throat and not much over a whisper said "Titans". The brown haired boy jumped up as if he was about to tackle some one "where" he screamed before his eyes landed on Armin. "really again Armin" the brown haired boy said his tackle position turned into a standing position as his face also softened and started laughing before stopping and looking at Emma. The brown haired boys mouth dropped open and looked between the two of you "wh-wh- what", " hi I'm Emma " The girl says to Eren. " you two... Look alike" absolutely speechless erens says as he cant believe he's not only seeing a older double of his best friend, but the double is a female. " I know it's uncanny right" Emma asks, Armin started fidgeting and getting uncomfortable with the topic at hand for some reason, but the two other children decided to drop it for now. "Well anyways Hi Emma ! I'm Eren" says the boy now addressed as Eren.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The next couple of hours later the three got onto the topic of the outside world and all three agreed they would explore it together, no matter what.