2022 update

Uh.... Hi! This is awkward after so long, isn't it? 🤠
After reading some comments for the first time in 3 years, I notice people are still presently asking for an update? 😭 seeeee I love you because I would've clicked out of this story after chapter one.

        I started this story when I was 13 in middle school, and now I'm a senior in high school. You can really tell by the writing in the chapters lmao 🥸 I think from the point of where I started writing this story, to now- A LOT has happened canonly in attack on Titan.... A LOT. I started writing this before we even knew who the armored and colossal Titan were in the manga. Thats crazy 🧍‍♂️.

Now to the reason I stopped writing: basically- I was stuck... I wanted to give Emma a power I thought was too crazy. A power that would be too game changing to be possible. Well... low and behold, Zeke (who was later introduced) had this power 😀.

Now what: wellll I'm not sure? I don't know if I'll continue this story, especially with how different attack on Titan turned out to be from where It originally was 5-6 years ago. BUT I definitely want to rewrite the first couple chapters. After rewriting them, I will see if the story flows naturally for more updates? At 18yo, I will be a beta blocker for my 13yo self. Matrix for real. How the story is currently- it is not enjoyable with the grammar and flow. MY BAD. I can't bad name aot like that with bad writing.

SEE YOU SOON