Christ she is soaked. So "f.cking wet ." I mumble incoherently , surprised I said those words outloud.

But she doesn't mind, h.ell she even reaches down and rips the flimsy barrier from her lower half. Throwing it carelessly across the room . And before I can respond or catch the gasp on my lips, her small hand wraps around mine and guides it to her sweetest spot. Begging me to touch her. To help her find release.

And anything my mate wants, she d.amn well gets.

I lightly graze the folds of her slick, southern lips with my fingertips. Slight whimpers past her lips and her smooth hands begin exploring my back. My muscles once again bunch and coil , in the best possible way.

Tugging her long strands of hair with my free hand, I angle her mouth towards mine . Taking advantage of her lips, I devour each explicit moan as I add more pressure to her awaiting nub. Circling it before pressing against with my thumb.

Teasing her , two other fingers trace around her weeping entrance before earnestly diving into her pool of wetness. Her hips involuntarily swivel to meet my movements. All of my senses are drenched, absolutely drowning in her presence.

My hard erection is throbbing, practically pulsating in my boxers with an aching need for her. For what is mine, now and forever.

As if sensing my needs, her delicate hands push down the boxers and wrap around the base of my length. She strokes upwards. Applying slightly more pressure at the head of it as she swivels around before stroking back downwards.

"Just...... like that." I direct her in a strained voice and she complies.An overwhelming amount of pleasure cconsumes me and my heads falls backwards on a groan.

All too soon, hungry pecks and kisses are being placed across my chest. Her hand never stopping or slowing, only speeding up as it pushes me towards my impending release.

The familiar tingle in the basement of my stomach warns me it's on the way, but I must tend to her needs.

She must always come first.

Quickening the movements of my hand, I pump in and out of her. Curving my fingers to stimulate the orgasm inducing spot within and angling my thumb to circle the sweet sensitive nub above .

She is losing control, her trembling legs and whimpering pleas testify to that. I have lost control as I move my hips to f.uck her hand while her mouth is still traveling my upper torso.

D.amn I don't want this moment to ever end but the tingling that has travelled up to the base of my balls tells me my release is near. I circle my thumb around her nub, applying more pressure than ever before.

Jaden claws at my back in appreciation and her mouth has found its way to my nipple. Licking, sucking, and teasing it like nobody's business.

Her teeth harshly nip me before she screams into her own release. It is all too much, the small shock of pain, her body clenching around my fingers, the sweet moans of her release, and her hands stroking me in all the right ways. I finally let go, in the most undignified way.

I groan and practically growl her sweet name as my body explodes from the inside out.

For just a moment I feel sated, but as soon as I open my eyes and take in the sight of my mate....the hunger returns.

This time even more needy , more animalistic than before. If that's even possible.

She looks up to me, blue eyes greedy and full of lust. But beneath there is a small, miniscule amount of uncertainty. She is unsure if this is right, questioning herself.

And because of that I must stop.

My mate should never be unsure about giving herself to me. Our first time together should be filled with passion and undying love, not tainted with uncertainty like this. She deserves more from me, her one true mate.

With an exasperated groan, I step away from her and plop down on my old bed. The small whimper that passes her beautiful mouth almost has me pulling her soft body back into my grasp.

"Cole, what's wrong?"She questions, breath still panting. Eyebrows furrowed, hair a sexy mess, lips swollen from our heated actions. "Why did you stop?"

"Because love," I state, struggling to catch my own breath. "You deserve so much more and you're not ready for this...for us."

Her eyes fall downward and I know from the aching clench in my chest that I have managed to hurt her again.

Getting up from the bed, my hand gently tilts up her chin so that her beautiful blues settle back on me. Tears threaten to spill over and I will loose my sh.t if they do.

"I think we need to slow down. We have so much to sort out and I don't want you to regret anything. " I tell her, fingertips grazing her cheek.

" I won't. " Her low voice promises "I don't."

"What about HIM?" I question, my eyes frantically searching her face for any sign of hesitation.

Her eyes drift away from my face, but don't settle on anything in particular. I am practically holding my breath, waiting for her response and I can see the wheels turning in her mind.

"We are meant to f.cking be, remember?" She responds with my words, a glorious smile on her lips.

I look at my mate. I mean really drink in her appearance as she sits on my childhood furniture and it causes a stirring deep within me.

"I think we should get out of here , before we finish what started," I warned her. If we get started again, I won't be able to stop.

"Yeah." she agrees and scrambles down from the dresser. We rummage through the mess on the floor for our discarded clothes . I find my black shirt, but it's ripped and absolutely useless. My black pants are thankfully intact, so I tug them up my legs.

"Ummm, Cole" She quietly calls and my eyes look up to find a horribly torn pair of red pants and tattered pieces of her black shirt in her hands. Was I that out of control? I always am when it comes to her.

"Right," I reply, hoping the items didn't hold any sentimental value to her. " I'm sorry love."

"Hey, " Her sweet voice calls my attention, pulling me from my inner turmoil. She places a warm hand on my bare chest , across the heart that beats for her. A small chuckle passes her lips, " It's only clothes Cole. But I doubt you want me to go out there looking like this."

My eyes leisurely roam her exposed body. Full br.east spilling out of lacy red bra. Sexy dip of her hips. Red p.anties missing.... And the thought of her walking around the pack house like this, anyone else feasting their eyes on her, has me seeing red.

" I'll go down to the store room to get you some more clothes." I don't care if it's a ratty old seater or even a potatoe sack. I am going to find something to cover her.

I quickly kiss her lips , forcing myself to stop at a small peck. Jaden and my wolf whine in protest as I turn to leave the room, and I can't stop the content smile that has spread across my face if I tried.

If only I had known how short the moment of contentment would last.