Chapter 28

I flutter my eyes open to find myself in a moving car. An unfamiliar moving car. I blink my heavy eyelids a couple times to try clear the blurry vision. My entire body feels weighed down, like its melting into the warm leather car seat.

I am never drinking again.

Looking out the window doesn't make it any better as the lights of the passing cars seem to only increase my wooziness.

My heavy head falls back on the seat and my eyes fall closed. I drift back into oblivion once again.

After an unknown span of time, the fog around my mind clears just enough for my eyes to re-open. Still in the dark, unfamiliar car. Driving is none other than the man that haunts my dreams. Literally.

The handsome stranger.

My mate.

His luscious lips are moving as he looks back and forth between me and the road. Surrounding his mouth is a neatly trimmed goatee, giving him a manly edge.

"...do you live?" he asks as the fog around my mind pushes back a little more.

"Of course I live, duh!" I slur, sticking my tongue out at him. What kind of question is that?

Clearly not amused, he narrows his eyes and looks back at the road. Muttering a few words under his breath.

He's no fun, but he sure is cute. Not cute.... hot. Like' f.uck me now' hot. My eyes travel past his face and luscious lips to other parts of his body, drinking in every detail.

His broad shoulders and muscular chest are barely contained by white t-shirt covering them. Beautifully tanned arms with bulging biceps. Large hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles are almost white.

I am surrounded by his tantalizing scent and it only deepens the deep seeded desire to be closer to him.

"You smell like coffee." I say leaning closer to his warm, muscled body. "I looooove coffee." My close my eyes as I nuzzle my nose to his bare neck. His body stills and he swallows with a large gulp, causing the knot is his throat to bob.

The contact with his skin causes a fire to ignite in my body. All of my senses are heightened and I can feel the heat radiating off him. I just want to feel more of him.

All of him.

Until there is nothing left but hot panting bodies. A moan escapes my lips causing a low rumble from his.

"Jaden," his deep voice says," I need you to stop."

His plea has opposite the intended effect on me. Instead of stopping or even wanting to, I crave more. Here he is, next to me. My hormones and wolf are in complete turmoil, wanting to explore him.

"I wonder if you taste as good as you smell..." I muse out loud. Unable to stop myself, I place butterfly kisses along his neck and use the tip of my tongue to flick his earlobe.

I run one hand down his muscular chest, slowing tracing the ripples with my fingertips. His breathing has changed to slow, deliberate pants as I continue my exploration of his body.

My body jolts sideways as the car jerks on the road. I hear a rude horn honk from a car passing by.

"If you don't stop love," He says through labored breaths, "Either we are going to crash or I am going to fu-" Not finishing his sentence, he exhales very slowly.

I like where this is going.

"Stop before I can't control myself." His raspy voice warns me.

I don't want to stop.