Chapter 39

COLE'S POV

I am so glad she is safe, but I am pissed at my parents for using her as a pawn to get me home.Right now though, my focus is on her.

I am praying  for her to make the next move. She hates when I use the physical bond and its taking every ounce of self control not to lean over and press her soft lips to mine.

If she pulls away from me, then so be it. I won't like it one dam.n bit, but I can only respect her wishes.

Please don't pull away baby.

Give in to this, give in to us. I want to tell her but the only word that crosses my lips is a worried,"Love?"

Her eyes are tightly shut and I wonder if she is disgusted by my touch, my presence. My heartbeat falters for just a second before racing to a dangerous speed.

Jaden's eyes slowly open, revealing her beautiful blues to me. She gazes at me and for once I wish I could hear her thoughts. I can't decipher her emotions because mine are everywhere and I am about to loose my mind.

I am standing here, with her soft body pressed against me and in my grasp. Silently begging  for her to make a move. Or give me some type of sign that all is not lost. If she offers just a sliver of hope, I will snatch it from air and lock it away in my heart

But she isn't .

F.uck.

Just as I start to release my beautiful mate, her small hands grip my shirt. Pulling me to her, she kisses me. Her soft lips press firmly unto mine and I can finally breathe. Everything in my world is finally okay.

Miles better than okay.

I only freeze for a second before kissing her back.  Trying to express with my movements just how sorry I am for all the pain I caused. I can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my arms right now.

God, she is so soft. Her long hair skims my arms,as I wrap them around her small waist. Her small hands are no longer clenching my shirt, but roaming my upper body. Causing my muscles to bunch and coil, and I f.ucking love it.

The kiss deepens as our lips move against one another's. Our tongues swirling in a heated battle.

Pulling back for air, I nip her earlobe and she rewards me with a small gasp. My mouth places small kisses at her temple, down her jawline, to her pulsating neck. The place where my mark is destined to be is taunting me. Practically begging me to stake my claim.

Groaning, I grab at the ounce of self control I have left and only suck on the sensitive spot. Leaving a temporary mark in the sacred area.

She moans my name, aggressively tugging my hair . Everything becomes a frenzied blur of kisses, moans, body heat, grinding, and ripped clothing. The next thing I know is she's sitting on my dresser in nothing but a sexy a.ss red bra and matching panties with me standing between her knees.

My hands are gripping her silky thighs. My mouth is licking and sucking on her delicate neck, sure to leave a trail of markings behind. Her short breaths and fluttering heart are the only things my ears can hear right now.

I slowly inch my hands toward the junction between them. I hesitate....I'm not sure how far she wants to take this. I don’t want to run her off.

Jaden  spreads her legs wider and sucks the skin on my neck  harder, a unworded plea for me to keep going.

The beat of my heart picks up with every inch I move closer to the prized area. I finally reach it, rubbing my fingers over her panty covered area. She cries out just as I apply pressure to that sweet little nub and an animalistic groans escapes my lips in return.