Prologue

Kevlar Academy, an exclusive school for rich and elite students, has a good reputation, but does it really have what people seem to think about it?

Five students will unravel the history and mysteries of this prodigious school.

Five students whose destined for this quest...

Five students who will work together.

Five different students will use their diffences to solve the mysteries hidden in Kevlar Academy.
.
.
.
.
.
Arianne Xeriano

A girl with a high IQ but  she keeps her distance from people. A daughter of a noble businessman and in eight years, their company lies in her hands.

Wendy Kim

An innocent looking girl but has a sadistic mind. A girl raised in good wealth but feels she distant from other, like she doesn't belong with them, especially when her twin sister died when they were young.

John Carlo Salve

A boy who loves food--yet never gets fat--computer and books. Though good-looking, people became so distant from him because they thought of him weirder than a mental patient. In the other hand, John just ignored the criticism and tried living with these people in this society.

Monica Justine dela Torre

A cheerful-cold bipolar girl whose obsess with anime, Greek Myth and literature. Disregarding her small size, MJ is good in Martial Arts and blessed with shooting skills. Though, she grew distant from others because of her weird bipolar condition, the only one who keeps her company is her twin brother Tristan.

John Gabriel Zapeda

Among the five, Gab is the most sociable. He lived as a famous teen model in California, USA but being a friendly model is just his cover. Deep inside, he sees himself more than just a model, something higher that can help people.

These five kids will show the world what Kevlar Academy really is...

---

« EDITED »