Bulma x Daughter reader

This may not be good and if it isn't sorry!

I was helping mom with a new invention she was making. It will be able to heal animals of all kinds and replicate animals if you have the DNA of said animal. If we get it to work we could stop species of animals from going extinct! Today was gonna be our first test, the worst that could happen to Roxy, the name of the dog we were using in the expeiment is that she wouldn't get healed hopefully. "Ok y/n, youcan put Roxy in the machine now" mom told me as she walked over to the control panel. I picked her up and she began shaking slightly, I stroked her soft black fur in an attempt to calm her down. She stopped shaking and I put her in the machine, mom turned it on and there was a white flash that was all I remember before I blacked out.

Timeskip!

I woke up in my room but everything looked bigger than usual. Mom walked in and looked at me sadly, like the room she looked a little taller. She sat next to me and put me on her lap wait how?! I looked at myself and saw little black paws, I had a small black tail and small black puppy ears. I jumped in suprise and I realised that I'd turned into a dog! I lied down and started whining, my mom began stroking me "I will make you normal again y/n I promise, this is all my fault I shoulda never let you help. It's a good thing nothing happend to Roxy" she said to me and started crying. I licked her hand and rubbed my head against it trying to tell her that'd be all right. She smiled at me and picked me up "c'mon let's go get you something to eat" mom cooed to me. And now she's treating me like a baby. Epic. 

We went downstairs and I saw my older brother Trunks and my twin sister Bulla who were both looking at me with shock. I jumped out of mom's arms and ran over to them and began tugging on Bulla's pants, she giggled and picked me up. "Even as a dog I'm still her favourite sibling" she boasted to Trunks who retorted by sticking his tongue out. I began licking her face playfully "ew reall y/n?" Bulla asked as she put me down an wiped my slober off her face. "So mom any ideas on how to transform her back to normal?" Trunks asked after he finished laughing at Bulla who had now ran to a bathroom to wash her face. "I don't Trunks but it's gonna take a while" she replied whilst looking at me, dad walked in assumingly after he finished training in the GR. He looked down at me then at mom "woman why do we have that thing?" He asked in an irritated voice, she sighed angrily before replying "that thing is a dog which is our daughter y/n" she snapped, he had a look of deep confusion on his face "I'll explain later" she mumbled before leaving probably to go to the lab. I looked up at dad who was examining me "so is that really you y/n?" Father questioned, I barked in reply. My stomach began growling and I looked back up at him with my cute puppy eyes. He smiled at me and rolled his eyes and headed towards the kitchen, I ran after him. Being a dog is gonna be awesome even if it's only temporary!