Gohan x evil reader

This was requested by http://www.quotev.com/TheMistyKitten on quotev I'm thinking about turning this into a story and I'll make it more detailed and extended once I've finished the one I'm currently writing but only if you guys want me to so let me know in the comments! By the way this starts off as you being kids before the whole Raditz stuff and then goes into teen years just to clear up any confussion ok lets go! Also contains some bad language

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was with my friend Gohan playing at his house near mount Paozu. He found me whilst I was hunting food for my dinner, I live by myself on the other side of the mountain his parents Chi-chi and Goku offered for me to come live them but I said no I didn't want to leave my grandma's house behind along with all the good memories, instead I come round their house whilst I study and play with Gohan. Eventhough Chi-chi isn't my mon she still thinks I should study for when I go too school I don't mind though it's actually preety interesting to learn about the world and it's science and history. "Hey Gohan, it's bedtime sweetie, we'll see you tomorrow y/n" Chi-chi told us, "ok, bye Gohan I'll see you tomorrow, thank-you for letting me come round Chi-chi" I said whilst Ch-chi gave me a friendly smile as I waved at them walking back to my house. I was already in the woods and was about halfway home when I heard a branch snap from behind me, I turned around to discover that there was nothing. I shrugged it off and began walking again, seconds later a cold hand hit the back of my neck knocking me out.

Timeskip brought to you by Trunk's time machine!

I woke up in a bed in a room I wasn't familiar with. "I see you have awakend my dear, my name is.... Dr Gero, and I brought you here to show you that your friends Son Goku and Son Gohan aren't the people you think they are."He informed me as he attached some sought of f/c colour bracelet on my wrist. A/N: PLOT TWIST!!! 

10 YEARS LATER!!! Gohan's P.O.V.

It's been 10 years since I last saw y/n. I miss her a lot the way her h/c shone in the sun and how her e/c sparkled like diamonds, we could never find her no matter how much we searched dad couldn't sense her ki so we just assumed she was dead and it wasn't long before my uncle Raditz showed up kidnapped me and killed my dad so we never got the chance to wish her back to life. Me, my dad, Tien, Krillin, Mr. Piccolo and Yamcha were currently searching South city for the androids I saw an explosion in the corner of my flying towards to check it out. Once I landed I saw 2 androids firing blasts towards buildings full of people and... her, 

"Y/N?!" Me and my dad yelled as he and the others landed next to me and saw the 3 of them,eventhough it's been 10 years her appearence hasn't changed much except her height, her eh *cough cough breasts and butt cough cough* she also had a f/c bracelet on which was probably stopping us from sensing her ki which is why we could never find her. But why? Why would she help them hurt people? The y/n I knew would never do this, she'd rather die then hurt innocent people she said so herself! "Hello Gohan, Goku, how horribly nice to see you again after all these years" she said her once shimmering eyesnow cold as ice and full of hatred as she spat the words out venom dripping from them. I don't care what she's done she's my friend I refuse to fight her! "Y/n why are you doing this? These people have done nothing to you!" My father yelled at her not believing what he just saw "a small price to pay as when we gather the dragon balls this planet will become ours just like we planned before you ruined everything" the old looking android said to us "w-what?" I questioned, world domination? She'd never be interested in hurting anyone unless absolutley neccesary so why would she do something like this? "We said that once we have found all 7 dragon balls we shall wish for world domination? Or has all the screaming of the inocent people you slaughtered made you deaf?" Y/n asked as that cold glare reappeared on her face again. My eyes widdened at what she said, I-I've never hurt anyone before I can't I... "Y/n we've never killed innocent people what ever they've told you is wrong. THEY'RE LYING TO YOU!" Dad shouted at her again, trying to make her see sense but to no avail. "And why should I believe a word you say? For all I know you could just be trying to trick me so I'll do your dirty work and you keep your hands clean" she growled.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I will never forgive them for the countless people they've killed in cold blood. They deserve to die anmd they will by my own hands! Dr Gero showed me what Goku did to the red ribbon army and to those who stood in his way, he also told me that Gohan would most likely grow up to be the same as his father a cold heartless monster! So for the last decade I've been training immensley so I could kill them and avenge all those who have died because of them. "Give up Son Goku, she's on my side now and nothing you say or do will change that" Gero told them as me him and 19 got into fighting positions we were outnumbered but the only ones with any real strength were the sayian and his half-blooded bastard of a son. "If we're going to fight we are not doing it here, too many people have already been hurt thanks to you three, if you want a fight then follow me" the namekian growled at us as he started flying away. We followed him to a wasteland, and the fight began.

#19 began fighting Goku as I was fighting Gohan. I charged a punch straight for hus face which he blocked with ease. Good wouldn't want it to be too easy now would I? I aimed a kick for his stomache, again he blocked it again our fight went on like this for a while untill he was distracted. Goku was having a heart attack something to do with a virus and forgetting to take the antidote anyway I took the opportuniy and slam dunked Gohan into the ground hard enough to create a big crater where he landed. He got up shakily and flew towards me again, from that one attack he was already bloodied weakling. I began attacking him again as he resumed blocking them which was really pissing me off now! "STOP BLOCKING AND FIGHT ME!" I yelled aiming a punch towards his nose, "no I wont kill my best friend, I WONT DO IT!" Gohan shouted back at me, I stopped attacking him as curiosity got the best of me "why? After all the people you've killed you wont kill me just because I used to be your friend! If that's the case I may as well end this now!" I snarled as I flew higher into the sky and began charging my most powerfull attack the ownly problem though is this attack drains me of all my energy so I'd be out cold for a few days after using it oh well. "SEEKER OF DEATH FIRE!" I yelled as the red ball surrounded by black lightening spiraled towards the teenager but I didn't know if it hit or not as I passed out.

TIMESKIP!!!

I woke up in a room which felt very familiar. I sat up and looked around as I discovered that I was in Gohan's room! The door opened as I jumped out of the bed and got into my fighting stance "I'm not here to hurt you y/n, I just came to see if you woke up" Gohan told me as he raised his hands up in a sign of surrender. "Where's Gero and how are you still alive? My attack should've turned you into ash!" I sneered at him not dropping my defense, he sighed sadly as he walked a little closer to me "Dr Gero is dead. He was killed by a pair of androids he createdcalled 17 and 18also Idodged your attack seconds before it hit me"he explained sorrow filling his features. "Damn those 2! Wait untill Iget my hands on them I'll turn em' into scrap metal!" I growled as tears began forming at my eyes, after mt grandma Gero was the closest thing I had to family he did look after me for 10 years after all. I felt Gohan pull me into a hug as I cried in his chest. I dont know why but for some reason when Gero told me that Gohan would hurt people I couldn't believe him no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't. "It's ok, I'm here to protect you now" he whispered into my ear I smiled softly at his words.