Sick!Gohan x reader

This was requested by CodilynLunn and I'll be using her OC Gochi! So read and enjoy!

Your close friend Gohan had gotten himself sick. And seeing as you are a good friend, you and his little sister Gochi twin sister of Goten volunteered to look after him as his mother needed to take Goten clothes shopping and of course his father was training. So lets see how this goes down shall we?

Y/N's P.O.V.

Gohan had a cold and a really bad cough so before I went to his house I went to the shop and bought him some cough drops. I couldn't remember the ones he liked so I just got honey and lemon those ones work best with coughs aswell as colds so it's a 2in1! I arrived at Gohan's house as I knocked on the front door. "Oh hello y/n! You're here early, you know you dont have to do this you know I can always stay here or get Goku too look after him" Chi-chi told me whilst letting me in through the small door way. "It's ok Chi-chi I had nothing planned today besides Gochi's gonna help me and I already bought some stuff for him" I replied lifting up the shopping bag, she sighed as she smiled softly at me "very well then you know where his room is. Gochi is already in there, c'mon Goten lets go" Chi-chi chimmed as she pushed her 7 year old son out of the door. I headed towards his room knocking before I opened the door revealing a rosy cheeked Gohan lying in bed with his little sister taking his temperature, I laughed slightly at the adorable girl, she may stubbon as a mule but when it came to her family and friends she was very caring and would risk her life to protect them.

"Hey buddy, how you feeling?" I asked as I sat on the edge of his bed, he opened his mouth but closed it as he sneezed. "I've been better, y'know you didn't have to come here and risk getting ill yourelf" he began lecturing me just like his mother, I just grinned as I took the cough drops and my suprise gift out the bag. "Here" I said quicky as I gently threw the sweets at him they landed on his buff six-pack chest, I looked away and blushed at the thought I have a crush on Gohan I have for many years but I was pretty sure he liked Videl. I then gave him a small teddy bear who had a small shirt on saying 'get well soon', he let out a small laugh as he looked down at it which was interrupted by a loud cough. "Gochi sweetie why don't you go watch t.v well I continue looking after your brother. Wouldn't want you getting ill now would we?" I asked rhetorically, "ok but what about you? Gohan cares about you a lot and he'd be really upset if you got ill because of him" Gochi told me. Erm what did she say? Gohan cares about me, I mean yeah of course as a-a friend he already has his eyes on Videl so y'know. "Ok lil sis, you can go now" Gohan said sounding a little angry I wonder why? He began coughing again so I sighed and opened his cough sweets and popped one in his mouth once he'd stopped, his face went darker. I frowned as I put my the back of my hand on his forehead and damn he was hot! I'm suprised the themometer didn't explode. "Gochi's right, go home I don't want you coming down with a cold too" he said as he sniffled "I'm not going anywhere Gohan so suck it up, anyway why did you sound angry after she told me that? You're my friend Gohan you don't have to be embarrassed about caring for me" I told him.

Gohan's P.O.V.

I sighed sadly and looked her right in the eyes as as my hands cupped hers "I wasn't embarrassed y/n, it's just that.... I like you m-more t-than j-just a friend... I l-love you y/n" I confessed. She wasted no time in kissing me which caught me by suprise as I gasped allowing her tongue entry into mu mouth. She broke away for air, "I love you too Goh ahh achoo" uh oh. she whined as I realised she caught my cold, as I began laughing my ass off. She glared at me causing me to stop. I invited her to come lie down next to me which she did as she snuggled into my chest "you're a hopeless idiot sometimes y/n you know that?" I asked her but was answered only by her snoft snores. I laughed lightly as I kissed her head and went to sleep with the girl of my dreams sleeping with me right in my arms.