Gohan x smoking reader

A/N: If I found out any of you are smoking I will find out where you live go to your house and personally slap you! It's just lung cancer in the form of a stick!

I was hanging out at the back of Orange star high my school. Why? This is the only place where I can smoke without getting busted by teachers. It was a car pack which no one uses and there were a few thick bushes and trees. I took a cigarette out of my pack put it in my mouth and lit it, I inhaled it, took the addicting stick out and exhaled the chemicals. A few minutes later I was done with the cigarette so I dropped it on the ground and got another from my pack as I was about to light it I heard rusling coming from a bush. I shugged it off thinking it was a squirrel or something like that, I relit my lighter but before I could egnite my cigarette somebody knocked it out of my hand. I looked over to see who was responsible and it was.... Gohan?! "Why are you smoking?! Do you have any idea how stupid and harmful those things are?!" He snapped at me but his face looked nothing but concerning, I looked down shamefully. The only reason why I smoke was because I was peer preasured into it by people who I thought were my friends! The onyx hair coloured hair boy took the unlitten cigarette from my mouth aswell as the packet in my front jeans pocket and threw them away. "You could die from those you idiot!" He yelled at me as though he was an older brother or my father, "since when do you of all people give a damn about me?!" I yelled back, he sighed sadly before answering "the first day that I met you here y/n" he answered this was shocking. The school nerd someone who I hardly ever spoke to liked me?! I mean yeah I have a crush on him but I never got to talk to him about it as he always being followed by Videl and her friends. "Please y/n let me help you I don't want you to die. Not this soon and not like this" Gohan said quietly a few tears rolling down his face as he pulled me into a comforting hug. I hugged him back "o-ok Gohan if you can you can help me with this" I responded. He whispered a quite thank you into my ear.

From that day on I got less and less adicted to smoking as Gohan helped me each step of the way. It took a while but eventually I completley forgot about smoking thanks to Gohan who I'm more than happy to now call my boyfriend!