Vegeta x Neko reader Lemon

Look at the lil' Veggie! He's adorable!!! Also LEMON!!!

Y/N's P.O.V.

Today was an average day on Planet Ecrion. That was untill random buildings began exploding! My triangular ears twitched as I heard people screaming, I wrapped my tail around my waist for security as I ran as fast as I could towards my home but a man wearing some strange armour landed in front of me stopping my escape. "Strange for a second there I thought you were a saiyan" he said to me with a cocky smirk on his face. If I had to fight for my life then fine! I got in a fighting position ready to take this jerk on "oh please if you really think can defeat Vegeta prince of all Saiyans your either stupid or you have a death wish" Vegeta scoffed at me. I dashed towards him and caught him off guard, I took the chance to punch im in the stomach resulting in him arching over. I then kicked him to the ground creating a creator, he blasted of the creater and dissapeared. He reappeared behind me and blasted me in the back but before I made contact with the ground he appeared in front of me grabbed my tail and threw me again and kicked me. He repeated this a few times untill I grabbed his leg and chucked him to the ground creating another creator. I flew towards as he recovered from the attack and I threw a barrage of punches at him. He dodged a few, he punched me in the stomach making me gag and then kicked me in the head knocking me out.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU DEMON BY GOD DUMPLIN!!!

When I woke up I was in some of tank filled with green liquid and had a breathing mask. I was only wearing my bra and under wear. Great! I looked up to see the guy who I was fighting earlier causing me to panic slightly. I felt agonising pain shoot through my spine. "Calm down or else you'll be in more pain" Vegeta said mocking my stupicity. I glared at him causing him to chuckle slightly "the reason why I brought you with me is because your skills are useful and I wish to use them in order to train my self to get stronger, if you resist then I'll kill you" he informed me before leaving the room. 'Great so now I'm his training slave. Could today get any worse?' I asked myself. A few minutes later Vegeta walked in again holding my normal clothes and armour similar to what he was wearing, he pressed a few buttons on a control pannel and the green liquid drained and I removed the mask. I got out and he handed me the the pile of clothing "you'll wear the armour when we train, now follow me" he said before marching out the room. Could of at least let me get dressed first. I followed him to a room and entered after him, it was a bedroom with blue walls and a red bed. He shut and locked the door behind me, I looked at him with a scared look. He chucklled before smashing his lips on my own, my eyes widend as he continued. I melted into the kiss as he pushed me on to the bed.

LEMON BEGINS NOW!!!

He moved down to my neck, he kissed a certain spot making me purr loudly. As Vegeta began nibling on my neck his hands moved to my back and undid my bra then removed it from me. I threw my arms around my body blushing madly "aww is the little kitty embaressed" he cooed before scrating one of my ears making me relaxed. He took the opportunity to remove my and began sucking on one of my breasts and fondeled with the other, I moaned loudly before he moved his other hand down to my underwear and removed them where he discovered that I was absolutley soaking as fluids were already leaking out of me. He smirked at me before moving his head down there, he stuck his tongue in my tight hole making me thrash my head back. He began wiggling his tongue about untill it hit a certain spot resulting in me both moaning and purring, he hit that spot over and over again and it was driving me crazy. He removed his tongue making me whine needingly, he looked at me again before removing his own clothing. He was so hard and pre-cum was already dripping from his member, I licked my lips slightly as I looked at him fully naked. He climbed back on the bed, I crawled towards his hard on and licked the alread oozing tip "that's right kitty come and get your milk" he whispered huskily making me shiver. I engulfed his cock in my mouth and he Vegeta groaned in pleasure meaning he was enjoying what I was doing. I began sucking on it, making his groans louder. I bobbed my head up and down, I removed it from my mouth and wrapped my tail around it. I stroked it slowly at first but sped up. A few moments of him moaning and he'd cummed all over my furry tail, he pinned me down and slowly put his dick inside of me. He began thrusting at a slow pace, I began purring again and my tail wrapped itself around Vegeta's arm "Vegeta mhnn f-faster" I mewled. He began thrusting both faster and harder, I began to tighten around him as my climax was coming "Vegeta I'm go-goin t-" he cut me off by kissing me again. We moaned loudly into the kiss as we both climaxed, Vegeta pulled out and lied next to me wrapping our sweating bodies in the blanket. "Get some rest now" he mumbled tireldy whilst stroking my face, I nodded and cuddled up with him and then my eyes shut closed.