Chi-chi x daughter reader

Today you and your mom would be going to collect wood for your new bedroom as your current one was a little small and seeing as you were going to be doing some serious exams soon you needed the space also it counts as a little training exercise too which made it even better as Chi-chi doesn't think you should train as it's not lady-like. So let us begin.

Y/N's P.O.V.

We both started walking into the woods, mom would rather have dad do this but he's training at Vegeta's and so is my twin Goten but he's training with Trunks. Lucky brat. We found some really big trees in the middle "ok then these should do but be careful ok y/n?" Mom asked me worriedly, I sighed " yes mom" I replied as I began punching through the trees as though they were match sticks. After a few dozen trees were knocked I began to carry one back, "Y/N WATCH OUT!" Mom yelled as a tree she knocked down was flying down towards me! I couldn't dodge it time as the tree came crashing down on my left leg, I let out a blood curdling scream as I felt unbelieavable pain. Mom rushed over to me as I cried in her chest, "shh shhh it's ok it's ok I called daddy and he'll be here soon" she comforted me but my sight was becoming blury as I looked at my leg to see blood gushing from it. "Baby , you have to stay awake ok c'mon stay awake please" mom begged but I couldn't as my eyes closed and my world went dark.

Chi-chi's P.O.V.

I tried shaking y/n awake but to no avail. A few seconds later Goku popped out of no where and went wide eyed as he saw our baby girl's leg he yanked the tree off her and picked her up bridal style. "We don't have any senzu we'll have to heal it normally" he informed me as he used instant transmission to take us to Bulma's as her place was the closest with a medical facility. We got her to a bed and let Bulma work her scientific magic. God I'm so stupid brining her and getting her to do something this dangerous. I leaned my head on Goku's shoulder as I began crying again, he pulled me into a comforting hug "it's all my fault I should've waited for you and Goten to come back" I sobbed into his chest, "it's not your fault chich it was an accident but she's growing up we can't baby her forever you know it wont be long before she moves out to liver her own life the same with Goten things like this are gonna happen and we're just gonna have to deal with it." Goku told me as he rubbed my back. A few hours later Bulma came in telling us that she'd be okay and we could go see her not that she was gonna stop me anyway.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and waited for my eyes to adjust. I was at CC I noticed as the door opened, mom and dad looked at me giving me a sad smile before giving me a death hug. "C-can't br-breathe" I choked as I my lungs began burning. They pulled back allowing me to breathe once again dad pulling his typical smile, "how are you feeling?" Mom askked as she stroked my cheek, "I'm ok but my leg really hurts" I replied flinching as I tried to move it, "after your leg is healed would you like to go training with your brothers and father?" She asked me this was a surprise she didn't want me to train, she didn't think that I would ever need to fight as we've already got enough fighters. "W-what?" I questioned as my eyes widdened in shock as did my dad's she laughed at our faces "I said would you like to train with your dad, Goten and Gohan when your leg is healed?" She asked again I just hugged her tightly which she took as a yes as both mom and dad hugged me back, but I was still tired and fell asleep in their embrace.

Chi-chi's P.O.V. 

I layed her back down gently so I didn't wake her up as me and Goku exited the room. "Wow Chi-chi were you serious about letting y/n train with us?" My amazing husband asked as he looked down at me I nodded in response "it's like you said earlier things like this aren't gonna be just a one-off thing so she's going to need to be strong enough to deal with them" I answered as I leaned up giving him a soft kiss he picked me up deepening the kiss. We broke away for air, "you are an amazing mom y'know that right?" Goku asked "yeah I know and you are an awesome dad" I responded giving him another kiss. Y/n isn't gonna live with us for ever so we may as well spend all the time we can with her and make the most of it.