GT Trunks x reader

I haven't watched much of GT and the little I did watch has been forgotten so just work with me here okay? Okay. Oh and no lemon in this sorry.

You, your twin brother Goten and Trunks were were video game shopping. Hours later we were still in the mall but got the games we wanted, we lost Goten not long ago as and I quote he had a hot date to attend to. I wouldn't be suprised if he came back home crying again. Anyway we just left and I was staying over at Trunks' house tonight, we were walking in a very awkward silence. "So y/n are you seeing anyone?" Trunks asked randomly 'bit of a weird and random question' I thought to myself "no I'm not why'd you ask?" I questioned curiously, he turned away but I could still the crimson blush on his cheeks "n-no reason just wondering" he replied. "Riiiight"I said seeing right through his pathetic excuse of a lie but whatever. He sighed and sped up slightly, even though he was walking I could tell that Trunks was shaking slightly I caught up with him and stopped him from walking. He looked at me questioningly "ok seriously what's up with you and don't say nothing I'm you're friend Trunks you can tell me anything I wont judge you" I assured him he rolled his eyes and huffed as though he was upset. 

"I don't want to be your friend anymore y/n" he said raising his voice slightly, my eyes widenend and became watery. "What? Why?" I questioned as a few tears began streaming down my cheeks, he looked really sad and his bright blue eyes showed regret. "I don't want to be friends with you anymore y/n because I want to be your boyfriend" he told me whilst wipping the tears off my face, if it were even possible my eyes widenend more as he leanded in and kissed me. I froze but a few seconds later I melted into it and wrapped my arms around his neck, we continued kissing untill his phone began ringing in his pocket. We pulled away as he got out his phone and death stared it untill he read the message. "It's my mom, dinners almost ready so we need to hurry up or she'll never let us hear the end of it" Trunks informed me before picking me up bridal style which resulted in me squeeling like a little girl and he began flying towards Capsule corp. Trunks is the best thing that has ever happend to me and now we'll spend eternity together.